Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/1/2005 3:23:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/1/2005 3:24:15 AM EDT by PlaymoreMinds]
Ok..I don't own a motorcycle, but of course I live with three guys who happen to think those things RULE...they also LOVE monster trucks and go several times a year....
Well, this past Saturday, said trucks were in CT at a rally and a fan who (like my guys) thinks NC's Kill Devil Hills' Dennis Anderson's GRAVEDIGGER is THE BOMB tricked out his rice burner with a Gravedigger paint job and let anyone who wanted to to take photos (Nice guy!)
Anyway...this thread serves 2 purposes: mom gets to brag on kids (without hijacking someone else's kid thread ) and bike enthusiasts get to check out a cool ride.

Enjoy!

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:42:26 AM EDT
They look mighty happy.

When your son's old enough to ride, looks like he'll enjoy it. But make him wear more than shorts and a pair of sandals. I see so many guys riding these days wearing nothing more than what your son's got on.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:44:29 AM EDT
awesome looking boys. the bike looks good too. npd is right, make sure they wear more then shorts and sandals though when they really do ride.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:33:27 AM EDT
Cute kids,cool bike.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:01:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:34:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:
Cute kids, girlie....and the paint job on that bike rules. You should post one of the pics over in the Bike/Car forum for the boys to see...

All it took for this boy to see it was the words "coolest motorcycle" in Active Topics
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:20:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By npd233:
They look mighty happy.

When your son's old enough to ride, looks like he'll enjoy it. But make him wear more than shorts and a pair of sandals. I see so many guys riding these days wearing nothing more than what your son's got on.

ahhh...well...considering that my eldest asked me "Mom! When can I get a Motorcycle?" and my reply was <smiling> "After mommy's dead, dear..." I'll pass that info onto their dad
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:02:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:

ahhh...well...considering that my eldest asked me "Mom! When can I get a Motorcycle?" and my reply was <smiling> "After mommy's dead, dear..." I'll pass that info onto their dad

It is amazing some of the things you say, that I have said......are we the same person?

Really cute boys.
Top Top