Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2001 9:27:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd launch a counter attack with eggs of my own.

The only difference between my eggs and theirs would be the 4 to 5 hours mine had spent in my freezer [}:D]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:36:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe stop being the crotchety old ass on the block. [;)]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:04:49 PM EDT
[#4]
One of the reasons I own a tool shed is to store eggs for future need.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Physical violence is always a terrific way to resolve problems.  i highly recommend wearing shoes around the house at night, maintaining a high state of readiness, and a MagLite for blunt force trauma.  The minute you see those fuckers, beat the shit out of them.  They know they are guilty, and know why they are being beaten.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 5:02:21 AM EDT
[#6]
My sister is 4 years younger than me. When she was a junior in highschool, she threw a slumber party. Well, all the guys thought it would be a cute thing to raid the slumber party by toilet papering the entire house. I gave two shits less about it EXCEPT... they also took it upon themselves to toilet paper my brand new Sportster. Big big big big big no no.

We heard them doing it and I saw them doing the bike out the back window. I waited for a minute and they started to leave. I ducked out the back door and flanked them as they ran to their car parked one street over.

I was pissed as hell and was well into my college drinking 'Full Monty'. I am a pretty big guy. I let out a battle yell as I charged and they all scattered.

Like a tiger, I zeroed in on the one kid who was doing the bike. He was a tiny little shit who could run his butt off. Later on he won some state track award.

I don't know how I did it, but I caught the punk. He was scared shitless because my propensity for beserking during a fist fight in school was legendary.

I dragged him 3 blocks back to the house and made him take the toilet paper off of the bike. He was bawling like a little girl with snot bubbles coming out of his nose. I guess I really scared the hell out of him.

I wasn't going to hurt the kid, I only made him clean the toilet paper off the bike. Still to this day, he will not come around if he knows that I am going to be in the area.

Link Posted: 11/22/2001 5:39:04 AM EDT
[#7]
throwing yore own eggs in this situation would only encourage the situation. (like a sticky snowball fight) on the otherhand, when someone gets a good beating for something they did (and knew was wrong) they nay think twice about doing it again.

although, i have heard that a 12 ga. rocksalt round will change the devil himself. hehe and is unproveable (basically)
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 5:56:48 AM EDT
[#8]
do you know where some of them live?
if you do its pay back time.
but if they are juveniles you might just talk to there folks and I would flat tell them your kid was seen and if anyone does that again even if it was not their kid the house gets it every time.
and if he's caught on the property comiting a crime I may just take him on a one way ride to the woods.
that has always worked for me
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 6:34:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Tripwires. Need I say more?
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 6:43:25 AM EDT
[#10]
escalate to potato guns!!!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 7:14:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 7:28:32 AM EDT
[#12]
I have two words.

"Paintball" and "Gun".
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 8:38:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Put the dogs on them next time.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 9:23:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

ROFL.  Spoken like a former egg thrower.

-kill-9
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Ambushem with water cannon...... scented water!  

cmon.... you gota get to there level and beetum at there game...
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My sister is 4 years younger than me. When she was a junior in highschool, she threw a slumber party. Well, all the guys thought it would be a cute thing to raid the slumber party by toilet papering the entire house. I gave two shits less about it EXCEPT... they also took it upon themselves to toilet paper my brand new Sportster. Big big big big big no no.

We heard them doing it and I saw them doing the bike out the back window. I waited for a minute and they started to leave. I ducked out the back door and flanked them as they ran to their car parked one street over.

I was pissed as hell and was well into my college drinking 'Full Monty'. I am a pretty big guy. I let out a battle yell as I charged and they all scattered.

Like a tiger, I zeroed in on the one kid who was doing the bike. He was a tiny little shit who could run his butt off. Later on he won some state track award.

I don't know how I did it, but I caught the punk. He was scared shitless because my propensity for beserking during a fist fight in school was legendary.

I dragged him 3 blocks back to the house and made him take the toilet paper off of the bike. He was bawling like a little girl with snot bubbles coming out of his nose. I guess I really scared the hell out of him.

I wasn't going to hurt the kid, I only made him clean the toilet paper off the bike. Still to this day, he will not come around if he knows that I am going to be in the area.

View Quote

I knew I liked you!
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#18]
I'd throw dog shit or something at them. Or maybe water ballons with urine. Or, urinate in a water gun (super soaker) and give it to 'em.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 11:42:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

ROFL.  Spoken like a former egg thrower.

-kill-9
View Quote

Hey! I resemble that remark. [:E]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top