Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/29/2013 7:51:05 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/29/2013 7:51:20 AM EST by kudzu630]
Title says it all, video at link.

Project link

Well, the 60th Anniversary Korean War Commemorative graphic novels are completed. When the Department of Defense approached us here at Heroes Fallen Studios to produce two commemorative graphic novels to honor those men and women that served in the forgotten war, we were honored and jumped at the chance. We had many creators involved in this project many of them veterans themselves. I must say, it has been one wild ride! We have had no major issues during the project only some minor issues have popped up here and there, but we have managed to hit all of the deadlines. While we missed having the books available before the anniversary date of the Korean War, we now are able to finally get these books out to you. As the project manager, I am very pleased with all the hard work everyone put in to the project. I believe it will be very well received by all who are waiting to see the end results. But now we need your help to bring these books to print. We need $1800 dollars to have these books made available to you via print on demand. These books are a piece of history that have been illustrated in a comic book format by comic book professionals. They are all real life stories as told by the Veterans that served in the Korean War conflict. One of the Veteran stories seen in Volume two is of Major General "Boots" Blesse who was a highly decorated Air force pilot unfortunately he passed away just after we interviewed him for his story in Volume 2. after his passing I did a portrait of him which can be seen in the back of the book as a fitting tribute to his service and to his family.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:59:42 AM EST
the forgotten war...
Top Top