Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 6:34:57 PM EDT
So what do you think about Allen Keyes in 08? I have a boring job and this was the thought of the day. The great thing about a black republican canidate would be the democrats would have a hard time attacking him without violating their own PC rules. Although I could easilly see people like Al Sharpton coming out to speak against him. (I think thats one of the PC rules, cant ever critisize someone who is of a different race.) I think he would stand a chance. I know he ran for election mabey 12 years ago and I guess it was embarrasing for him, but I was real young then and cant remember any details. I think all this liberalism could actually be used to put a conservative in the White House. Whasnt Lincon a republican and he freed the slaves. Of course, running Hitlary against him would level the playing feild, in my humble opinion.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
IMHO, He looks like a fucking nutjob sometimes. I don't want someone that Jesus Crispy running the country.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Rice
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I lost all respect for him when he seriously proffered forth that ridiculous reparation "compromise" solution of his.  He is a brilliant man, it disappointed me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IMHO, He looks like a fucking nutjob sometimes. I don't want someone that Jesus Crispy running the country.

Bingo, we have a winner.  He's running here now, against the better judgement of the upper republicans in the state.  I'm voting for him, only because is by far the lesser of 2 evils. Obama Mama will really screw the pooch in DC.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#5]
At first I thought Keyes was just a passionate, true conservative.  Now I just think he's on amphetamines.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
absolutely un-electable
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#7]
DeMint!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:12:18 PM EDT
[#8]
NO. Absolutely not.

Any one who is pro gun, pro military and pro common fucking sense will do for me.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So what do you think about Allen Keyes in 08? I have a boring job and this was the thought of the day. The great thing about a black republican canidate would be the democrats would have a hard time attacking him without violating their own PC rules. Although I could easilly see people like Al Sharpton coming out to speak against him. (I think thats one of the PC rules, cant ever critisize someone who is of a different race.) I think he would stand a chance. I know he ran for election mabey 12 years ago and I guess it was embarrasing for him, but I was real young then and cant remember any details. I think all this liberalism could actually be used to put a conservative in the White House. Whasnt Lincon a republican and he freed the slaves. Of course, running Hitlary against him would level the playing feild, in my humble opinion.

Unelectable..

RICE 08 would be better...

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
NO. Absolutely not.

Any one who is pro gun, pro military and pro common fucking sense will do for me.

...DeMint?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:53:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Dr. Keyes is a brilliant man, however, I do not want to live in a theocracy.

-z
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Dr. Keyes is a brilliant man, however, I do not want to live in a theocracy.

-z

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I think Keyes would be a good VP.  But not pres.

Now, Rice, on the other hand.....Put her up agains the hill-beast in 08 and watch the dem's take a collective shit.  they'd lose any advantage they'd get from having a female candidate, and to add insult to injury, they'd lose their advantage amongst the black vote.  And to top it off, C. Rice is friggin SMART
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Rice/Frist, either one at the top of the ticket.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:13:20 AM EDT
[#16]
He lost a lot of stock when he flip-floped by bashing HIllary as a carpetbagger and then did the same thing himself.  Those of us that are his biggest fans are such because of his claritity of character...this flip-flop cast dispersions on that immage.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:16:54 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Compared to what?

Actual morality and ethics would be a "bad thing"?

Hmmmm.......maybe you're closer to Kerry/Edwards than you think?

I'd support Keyes for many reasons!
I'd support him as he stuck his thumb in the black communities eye!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top