Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/5/2004 5:34:57 PM EST
So what do you think about Allen Keyes in 08? I have a boring job and this was the thought of the day. The great thing about a black republican canidate would be the democrats would have a hard time attacking him without violating their own PC rules. Although I could easilly see people like Al Sharpton coming out to speak against him. (I think thats one of the PC rules, cant ever critisize someone who is of a different race.) I think he would stand a chance. I know he ran for election mabey 12 years ago and I guess it was embarrasing for him, but I was real young then and cant remember any details. I think all this liberalism could actually be used to put a conservative in the White House. Whasnt Lincon a republican and he freed the slaves. Of course, running Hitlary against him would level the playing feild, in my humble opinion.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:35:53 PM EST
IMHO, He looks like a fucking nutjob sometimes. I don't want someone that Jesus Crispy running the country.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:38:47 PM EST
Rice
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:39:00 PM EST
I lost all respect for him when he seriously proffered forth that ridiculous reparation "compromise" solution of his. He is a brilliant man, it disappointed me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:41:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By Hexagram13:
IMHO, He looks like a fucking nutjob sometimes. I don't want someone that Jesus Crispy running the country.

Bingo, we have a winner. He's running here now, against the better judgement of the upper republicans in the state. I'm voting for him, only because is by far the lesser of 2 evils. Obama Mama will really screw the pooch in DC.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:08:34 PM EST
At first I thought Keyes was just a passionate, true conservative. Now I just think he's on amphetamines.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:09:17 PM EST
absolutely un-electable
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:09:39 PM EST
DeMint!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:12:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 7:12:54 PM EST by spm681]
NO. Absolutely not.

Any one who is pro gun, pro military and pro common fucking sense will do for me.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:30:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By MrKasab:
So what do you think about Allen Keyes in 08? I have a boring job and this was the thought of the day. The great thing about a black republican canidate would be the democrats would have a hard time attacking him without violating their own PC rules. Although I could easilly see people like Al Sharpton coming out to speak against him. (I think thats one of the PC rules, cant ever critisize someone who is of a different race.) I think he would stand a chance. I know he ran for election mabey 12 years ago and I guess it was embarrasing for him, but I was real young then and cant remember any details. I think all this liberalism could actually be used to put a conservative in the White House. Whasnt Lincon a republican and he freed the slaves. Of course, running Hitlary against him would level the playing feild, in my humble opinion.

Unelectable..

RICE 08 would be better...

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:43:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By spm681:
NO. Absolutely not.

Any one who is pro gun, pro military and pro common fucking sense will do for me.

...DeMint?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:03:32 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:53:11 PM EST
Dr. Keyes is a brilliant man, however, I do not want to live in a theocracy.

-z
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:59:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By Zak-Smith:
Dr. Keyes is a brilliant man, however, I do not want to live in a theocracy.

-z

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:12:28 PM EST
I think Keyes would be a good VP. But not pres.

Now, Rice, on the other hand.....Put her up agains the hill-beast in 08 and watch the dem's take a collective shit. they'd lose any advantage they'd get from having a female candidate, and to add insult to injury, they'd lose their advantage amongst the black vote. And to top it off, C. Rice is friggin SMART
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:16:36 PM EST
Rice/Frist, either one at the top of the ticket.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:13:20 AM EST
He lost a lot of stock when he flip-floped by bashing HIllary as a carpetbagger and then did the same thing himself. Those of us that are his biggest fans are such because of his claritity of character...this flip-flop cast dispersions on that immage.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:16:54 AM EST

Originally Posted By Hexagram13:

Compared to what?

Actual morality and ethics would be a "bad thing"?

Hmmmm.......maybe you're closer to Kerry/Edwards than you think?

I'd support Keyes for many reasons!
I'd support him as he stuck his thumb in the black communities eye!
Top Top