Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 7:56:45 PM EDT
The Heinz-Kerry family owns between 25 and 30 factories in Europe and Asia.  In his plan to create jobs, will he close his factories overseas and help create thousands of jobs for Americans by bringing those jobs back here?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
So, let's say it is plausible....why doesn't he do it now?  Is he holding out for the presidency and that is the condition for him to execute that plan?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Like hell he would.  He probaly would make it worse.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Funny.... I thought his last name was Kerry... not Heinz. Does his wife know he's planning on doing this? Somehow I doubt it. This statement holds about as much weight as the Hollywooders who were supposed to have moved to France 4 years ago.

Sounds like he's just reaching now... trying to play a card that he think is a trump card but actually just makes him look like the desparate oaf he is.

Somehow I doubt one president could single handedly stop outsourcing... the problem is just too far along now to try to fix it in a presidential term(s). I'd like to see his record in senate for voting FOR outsourcing... I have not a single doubt he has either supported it or at a minimum, not opposed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top