Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 10:58:38 PM EDT
If Kerry gets elected what type of action do you think we will see from him in his first 100 days in office?

Will he go around the world and kiss every other leader's ass?

Will he ban all firearms?

Will he declare that everyone in the nation must dye thier skin orange to end all rascism?

Will he admit that Tah-RAY-zUH is actually the man in the relationship?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
who in the hell is this kerry?
Oh, and by the way, he won't get elected.

ETA: he is already kissing some asses
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know but I dont see any of it being good
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#3]
He aint gettin' elected. Period. I'll be right back. I have to take an Edwards then wipe my Kerry....
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
please! I don't need nightmares before I even go to bed!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:07:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Pull troops out of Iraq, more terrorist attacks, we respond with a tomahawk, osama nukes DC, SHTF, everyone dies.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:16:40 PM EDT
[#6]
The Alpha Centaurians come back to reclaim his sorry ass and thank us for putting up with him.

Oh one last thing...California will have a Kerry Day Parade cause it might well be the only damned state he'll win.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:16:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Pull troops out of Iraq, more terrorist attacks, we respond with a tomahawk, osama nukes DC, SHTF, everyone dies.

Yeah... pretty much.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:22:15 AM EDT
[#8]
He'll be too busy windsurfing, snowboarding, cycling, and posing with illegal shotguns to actually DO anything.
Hell, bet on 4 years of nothing if he gets elected. Too busy playing the sugar daddy part.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:30:54 AM EDT
[#9]
he's too stupid for his own good. the guy isn't worth a damn. he's incompetent and an idiot and what's funny is even the democrats are starting to see this now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:34:01 AM EDT
[#10]
No offence intended WI', but, I view THAT line of thought (kerry getting elected) with about half the enthusiasm as a do wondering what life would be like AFTER I get brain cancer.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:33:41 AM EDT
[#11]
he may get elected if the poll leads get to large or gwb and the republican voters get complacent.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:49:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If Kerry gets elected what type of action do you think we will see from him in his first 100 days in office?

Will he go around the world and kiss every other leader's ass?

Yes...

Will he ban all firearms?
The beauty of our system is that the president is not a dictator.  He can make no law himself.  Many people don't understand what an Executive Order is.

Happily, these two questions are moot!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top