Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 11:10:14 AM EDT
WE all know it.  For us, it's good for a few laughs, to watch Kerry pretend to be:

A friend of veterans

A Patriot

A good Catholic

An avid Hunter

A "regular guy"

A moderate

Even his avid supporters know that he's a faker.  But they understand, that he has to do this, in order to defeat the evil Bush.
They've accepted this as normal, for so long, that they have forgotten how NORMAL people view this.

Sure, many "undecided", "swing", or whatever you call them, voters might be fooled ba a FEW of Kerry's ridiculous charades...
..But No one who is not already in bed with Kerry, could be unaware of what a fraud he is.

I think that this is why he's toast.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#1]
skerry is a boob.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#2]
He is so phony, nominating him as CIC is an insult to the country. He is a communist lacky, along with Carter and Kennedy. A real danger to our country.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:18:50 AM EDT
[#3]
After living through two consecutive Clinton elections, nothing would surprise me.

And people wonder why my generation is so jaded and cynical?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#4]

..But No one who is not already in bed with Kerry, could be unaware of what a fraud he is.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top