Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 7:23:58 PM EDT
As someone said they heard someone say they'd heard someone say they heard this in a speech.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.....When I am elected I wil gain the Alliance of France and other nations that the President
was unable to obtain, because I have a plan. A plan that Bush would not have been able to put
into effect. I would go to Chiraq and tell him that if he does not co-operate with us, I will
withhold all shipments of Heinz ketchup from France. He will undoubtably agreed to assist us
in any way we wish because everyone knows French Fries are nothing without ketchup.

If George W. had just been persistant he could have gotten their aid anyway. The French are
famous for their jokes and kidding around. You just have to keep after them till they get
serious. Everyone knows what Ticklers the French are.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#1]
But the stupid French eat their fries with mayo (ewwww!), not ketchup.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:51:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
As someone said they heard someone say they'd heard someone say they heard this in a speech.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.....When I am elected I wil gain the Alliance of France and other nations that the President
was unable to obtain, because I have a plan. A plan that Bush would not have been able to put
into effect. I would go to Chiraq and tell him that if he does not co-operate with us, I will
withhold all shipments of Heinz ketchup from France. He will undoubtably agreed to assist us
in any way we wish because everyone knows French Fries are nothing without ketchup.

If George W. had just been persistant he could have gotten their aid anyway. The French are
famous for their jokes and kidding around. You just have to keep after them till they get
serious. Everyone knows what Ticklers the French are.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny

Zoot Allures!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#3]
"I have a plan. I know that I haven't told anyone my plan yet, but that is because it is safely stored away in a 'lock box' in an undisclosed location. The only people with keys to this 'lock box' are myself, Theresa, and Rebecca Peters. Now, some of the terrorists may think they know where the 'lock box' is, and they may even have the lock box in their possession...but wait... that's just a DECOY 'lock box' to lead you away from the REAL 'lock box'"
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:59:38 PM EDT
[#4]
i thought his plan was to send razors for their women
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
But the stupid French eat their fries with mayo (ewwww!), not ketchup.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top