Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2004 9:21:16 AM EDT
As most of you know I drive a Semi.  My employer is almost as staunch a republican as I am.  Therefor, she gave me permission to put stickers on the truck. (She owns the truck).  Since the truck is so large, the bumper stickers that I placed on the sides don't show up that well.  So, I took a yard sign and put it on the top fairing.  Like some companies have their names at the top of the truck, I have a Bush Cheney yard sign.  So, I showed it to her yesterday and she loves it.  I mention yard signs on the side and she tells me to go for it.  So, I head for the Rutherford County (TN) Republican headquarters which is about a mile from our office. ...

Now comes the good part.  There is a rally going on as I pull up.  I lay on the air horn with all these stickers already on my truck and everybody is loving it.  Well, about 1000 yards past the repub office is the kerry commie office.  As soon as the rally started, they get on the phones and start trying to harrass every repub out there.  They get guys with the big yard signs to stand between our rally and the street to make people think that it was a Kerry rally.  Trying to block the views of all the Bush/Cheney  signs.  Of course, they couldn't block the view of my truck or the huge bus that was parked there.  (Unfortunately I didn't get there until the very end, but 18000 pounds of bobtail tractor will make people move out of the way.  Anyway, cops showed up, rally was held and I got some more yard signs to put on the truck.  I now have 700 plus miles per day of advertising I am doing.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#1]
awesome...
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Way to go!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:32:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Hence your name PsyWarrior
Good job

GM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top