Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 8:06:19 AM EDT
AP-In an attempt to bolster his sagging numbers, Democratic Presidential hopeful John Kerry,
released another list of medals today.

In addition to his 3 Purple Hearts and Bronze Star, he had added 2 Yellow Moons, a Orange Star
and a Green Clover.

General Mills Cereal declined to comment, although the Lucky Leprechaun had this to say.

“I never, not once, had this pass my desk...I simply do not know how Mr. Kerry got these
decorations. I never signed any citations to this effect.”

A Kerry campaign spokesman declined to officially comment, however a source inside the
campaign said that many are now ready to join Georgia Senator Zel Miller in jumping ship from
the Democratic Party.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:07:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:10:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Semper Fi

a big +1
I thought this was going to be serious then ended up laughing so loud I had to explain what I ws reading to everyone around me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#3]
IBT Wedge.  

Found some more...

edit: rrr URL code...twice!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#4]
That might not be a joke for to much longer.  I wouldnt put it past the lying SOB.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:21:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
AP-In an attempt to bolster his sagging numbers, Democratic Presidential hopeful John Kerry,
released another list of medals today.

In addition to his 3 Purple Hearts and Bronze Star, he had added 2 Yellow Moons, a Orange Star
and a Green Clover.

General Mills Cereal declined to comment, although the Lucky Leprechaun had this to say.

“I never, not once, had this pass my desk...I simply do not know how Mr. Kerry got these
decorations. I never signed any citations to this effect.”

A Kerry campaign spokesman declined to officially comment, however a source inside the
campaign said that many are now ready to join Georgia Senator Zel Miller in jumping ship from
the Democratic Party.

hr

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Thought you guys would like that....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#9]
He has always been after me Lucky charms!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Haha.  Nice cartoon too

- BG
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Give man full & proper credit - you left out blue diamonds. Oh - & that 4th purple heart for crawling out of Michael Moore's asshole.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top