Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/3/2004 9:53:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/3/2004 9:53:34 PM EST by NoMoAMMO]
What ever happened with that little theory about Kerry cheating at the debate?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:55:29 PM EST
Theory??????
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:57:07 PM EST
Did I miss something?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:28:22 PM EST
Check out Drudge.

www.drudgereport.com
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:47:49 PM EST
humm, he did get something out of his pocket... That was against the rules.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:47:16 PM EST
I think Kerry had something in his jacket...a can of whoopass No matter which candidate you support, Kerry is clearly the better debater, but didnt we allready know this before the debate? It shouldnt have been such a surprise.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:50:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By bear3351:
humm, he did get something out of his pocket... That was against the rules.

Bush was still speaking when the red light was flashing. He went over the set time limit and that was against the rules.

Point being, get over the petty things or go join "the party of whiners".
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:50:58 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:53:31 PM EST
Are they having a town hall type debate this time around?

If so, Bush will hand Kerry's ass to him in a nicely wrapped package.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:15:14 PM EST
He is a better lier, and Bush was half sleep, anyway, I think Kerry wipped Bush's ass, let's hope things are not the same this Friday.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:19:45 PM EST

Originally Posted By DigDug:

Originally Posted By Fishpaw:
I think Kerry had something in his jacket...a can of whoopass No matter which candidate you support, Kerry is clearly the better debater, but didnt we allready know this before the debate? It shouldnt have been such a surprise.

Kerry is a better debater. And even with his skills as a debater he managed at best a draw. That's pretty funny. Even his own people admitted it was a draw. And he broke the runs of the debate by bringing some foreign object in. Pen, paper, palm pilot. It doesn't matter. He didn't follow the rules and still at best had a draw.

Where did you get the idea the debate was a draw?

Dubya got his butt handed to him and must do much better in the next debate.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:25:35 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:36:49 PM EST

Originally Posted By jimb100:

Kerry is a better debater. And even with his skills as a debater he managed at best a draw. That's pretty funny. Even his own people admitted it was a draw. And he broke the runs of the debate by bringing some foreign object in. Pen, paper, palm pilot. It doesn't matter. He didn't follow the rules and still at best had a draw.

Where did you get the idea the debate was a draw?

Dubya got his butt handed to him and must do much better in the next debate.

Kerry's own people thought it was a draw. They got caught on C-SPan saying so. Can't get more biased in favor of JFK then that.

Are you saying that Kerry's people get to decide who won???

I don't care what Kerry's people said, most everyone who saw it say Kerry won.

Hell, I saw it and I say Kerry won.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:41:58 PM EST
Kerry won only in terms of debating skill and style.

In terms of content and message, Bush was the clear winner. Kerry’s words were vapid, as always.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:44:39 PM EST
Does it really matter? I think if Kerry shit on the stage, or dropped his pants and started jerking off the f'kin liberals would still vote for him, and blame it on Karl Rove.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:22:00 PM EST

LoL... Kerry is simply a show man. He is NOT a better debater, he just talks more eloquently and smoothly than Pres. Bush does. No, Kerry is a better SPEAKER. The gist of Kerry's performance was this: Play on the heart-strings of the people... tell them what they want to hear but know full well that you have no idea in hell of accomplishing what you are saying. Hi, I'm John Kerry, and I'm going to get France and Germany to support the U.S. Oh, yea right, because you are SUCH a better diplomat than Bush and you will certainly reverse Europes ass-backward ways. Hi, I'm John Kerry, and I will bring your sons and daughters home by tuckin our country's tail betweens its legs and pulling a Vietnam. Yea, fuck you. Hi, I'm John Kerry, I have no idea how I will pay for everything I am proposing up here, but it doesn't matter... because YOU ignorant Gen X and Millenials will eat this shit up because you would rather smoke pot in some dank basement or get cracked out by the R.R. than serve your country. Yea, I will get your vote by giving you what you WANT and saying "SOL" to what America NEEDS!!

I'm John Kerry and right now I'm banging myself in the ass with my own thumb.... Oh, yea... and I approve this message.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:26:55 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:36:42 PM EST
Yes, Kerry is a skilled debater.

He is a masterdebater.

Or just a jerk off!!!!

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:39:10 PM EST
Big hairy deal. What are you going to do about it? Lets just move on to the next one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:40:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
Big hairy deal. What are you going to do about it? Lets just move on to the next one.

+1

I've been doing a lot of +1's lately.
Top Top