Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 8:51:38 PM EDT
Found this and wanted to share it here . . . kind of interesting ~ thoughts?

Kerry is a traitor:

I had noticed that his discharge was dated in 2001 but didn't think much about it.
The enclosed raises some interesting aspects.

Unlike McCain, Bush, and Gore, while Kerry has adamantly refused to authorize the release of his military records. Most think it's because of his phony battle medals. I think the real reason is below. He was not granted an Honorable Discharge until March 2001, almost 30 years after his ostensible service term had ended! This is very much out of
the ordinary, and highly suspect.

There are 5 classes of Discharge: Honorable, General, Other Than Honorable, Bad Conduct, and Dishonorable. My guess is that he was Discharged in the '70s, but not Honorably. He appealed this sometime while Clinton was doing trouser-tricks in the Oval Office. Political pressure was
applied, and the Honorable Discharge was then granted. His file is probably rife with reports of this, submissions and hearings on the appeal, reports of his "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy, along with protests that were filed with respect to his alleged valor under fire.

This will blow up in his face before October 15th.

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry signed a 6 year enlistment contract with the Navy (plus a 6-month extension during wartime).

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract for 6 years -- 5 years of ACTIVE duty & ACTIVE Naval Reserves, and 1 year of inactive standby reserves (See items #4 & #5).

Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL ACTIVE DUTY of only 3 years and 18 days on 3 Jan. 1970, he was then required to attend 48 drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training. Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Additionally, Kerry, as a commissioned officer, was prohibited from making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements against his country, especially during time of war. It is also interesting to note that Kerry did not obtain an honorable discharge until Mar. 12, 2001 even though his service obligation should have ended July 1, 1972.

Lt. John Kerry's letter of 21 Nov. 1969 asking for an early release from active US Navy duty falsely states "My current regular period of obligated service would be completed in December of this year."

On Jan. 3, 1970 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve Manpower Center in Bainridge, Maryland.

Where are Kerry's Performance Records for 2 years of obligated Ready Reserve, the 48 drills per year required and his 17 days of active duty per year training while Kerry was in the Ready Reserves? Have these records been released?

Has anyone ever talked to Kerry's Commanding Officer at the Naval Reserve Center where Kerry drilled?

On 1 July 1972 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to Standby Reserve - Inactive.

On 16 February 1978 Lt. John Kerry was discharged from US Naval Reserve.

Below are some of the crimes Lt. Kerry USNR committed as a Ready Reservist, while he was acting as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War:

1. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Vietcong flag was displayed while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
2. Lt. Kerry was involved in a meeting that voted on
assassinating members of the US Senate.
3. Lt. Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.
4. Lt. Kerry professed to being a war criminal on national
television, and condemned the military and the USA.
5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in
Paris, in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution.

Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Lt. Kerry's 1970 meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct violation of the UCMJ's Article
104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 U.S.C. 953. That meeting, and Kerry's subsequent support of the communists while leading mass protests against our military in the year that followed, also place him in direct violation of our Constitution! 's Article 3, Section 3, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of
warfare.

The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath . to support the constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in
insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."  

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Lt. Kerry was a traitor and if elected he will commit even more treasonous activities.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#2]
he wont get elected. his campaign ship has SUNK!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Well that's some news!!!

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:02:58 AM EDT
[#4]
"5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in
Paris, in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution. "

Why was THIS fact totally overlooked? You would think that this would have been addressed a LONG time ago. Anyone
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:20:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm glad you're considering this too M4-CQBR.  There was another interesting thread about this last month and I think the question of treason indeed deserves a lot more attention.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:33:27 AM EDT
[#6]
COULD YOU SUPPLY A LINK.  i'D LIKE TO USE THIS ON ANOTHER B-BOARD, BUT i'D HAVE TO SHOW MY SOURCE.  THANKS.........

P.S.  SORRY FOR SHOUTING -- I'M ON MY WORK COMPUTER AND EVERTHING DONE HERE IS DONE IN ALL CAP. LETTERS.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
COULD YOU SUPPLY A LINK.  i'D LIKE TO USE THIS ON ANOTHER B-BOARD, BUT i'D HAVE TO SHOW MY SOURCE.  THANKS.........

P.S.  SORRY FOR SHOUTING -- I'M ON MY WORK COMPUTER AND EVERTHING DONE HERE IS DONE IN ALL CAP. LETTERS.

I cut & pasted it from a post @ HKpro.com
Someone else had posted it and there was no linky. . . sorry
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]
ONCE AGAIN........

Kerry was obligated to do 6 years of service.
He got out on 03 Jan 1970 and was TRANSFERED TO THE MOTHERFUCKING INACTIVE RESERVE, NOT THE ACTIVE RESERVE. IT'S CALLED THE INACTIVE RESERVE BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING HAVE TO DRILL!!!

Kerry asked for and recieved an early out - JUST LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH DID!

An Officer does not have an "end of service" time, once an Officer, always an Officer - UNTIL YOU RESIGN YOUR COMMISSION, which Kerry did in 1978.

When you cut and past this shit without doing any kind of research it makes YOU look stupid and it makes US look stupid.

This was probably written by a dummycunt with the intent of misinformation.

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract for 6 years -- 5 years of ACTIVE duty & ACTIVE Naval Reserves, and 1 year of inactive standby reserves (See items #4 & #5).

Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL ACTIVE DUTY of only 3 years and 18 days on 3 Jan. 1970, he was then required to attend 48 drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training. Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Additionally, Kerry, as a commissioned officer, was prohibited from making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements against his country, especially during time of war. It is also interesting to note that Kerry did not obtain an honorable discharge until Mar. 12, 2001 even though his service obligation should have ended July 1, 1972.

Lt. John Kerry's letter of 21 Nov. 1969 asking for an early release from active US Navy duty falsely states "My current regular period of obligated service would be completed in December of this year."

On Jan. 3, 1970 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve Manpower Center in Bainridge, Maryland.

Where are Kerry's Performance Records for 2 years of obligated Ready Reserve, the 48 drills per year required and his 17 days of active duty per year training while Kerry was in the Ready Reserves? Have these records been released?

Has anyone ever talked to Kerry's Commanding Officer at the Naval Reserve Center where Kerry drilled?

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Then KA3B, may we assume your opinion is that an Inactive Reserve Naval Officer is no longer a Naval Officer?  Is there a passage from any official source to confirm this is true?

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting your post.  I believe he was indeed still a Naval Officer when he met with the enemy.  Is this your opinion too?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#10]
The more important thing to know is - that if one has committed treason, or has aided the enemy in a time of war, or recieved an other than honerable discharge, that person is disqualified from ever becoming commander in cheif, nor can he be a representative (IE senator) - so the question is, how the hell is kerry even a senator?

The answer probrobly lies within all his other things he has gotten away with, such as his fully auto chinese assault rifle (alleged); his illegally accepting the shotgun and transporting it across state lines.... etc.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#11]
In my mind Kerry committed acts of treason.  That may be one of the reasons that he refuses to release his records.  That said, nothing will be done.

I am a retired naval officer.  I served a couple of years in the reserves.  Most of my 28 years was on active duty.

There are three basic categories of military service:  Active duty, drilling (active) reservist, and inactive (non-drilling) reservist.  Typically, an officer has a six or eight year total commitment to serve his/her country.  John Kerry served in all three catagories.  Officers all serve, "at the pleasure of the President".  Physically qualified reserve officers in either category are subject to recall AT ANY TIME...PERIOD.  Drilling reservists must serve one weekend a month and two weeks of Active Duty for Training (ACDUTRA) per year.   This equals a total of 50 drill pay units towards retirement and advancement.

Depending on the billet the officer is filling, he/she may have lots of flexibility to complete those drills.  Some billets provide many more opportunities to drill than others.  While drilling, the reservist is drawing full pay and is subject to the UCMJ.  For example, naval aviators often fly off and on all year long..and I have spoken with some who even cherry pick their carrier deployments!   Not too much BS back home...tons of flying and now lots of chances to kill BGs.

Officers in a non-drilling status may be subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, depending on the circumstances.  I believe that Kerry acted treasonously and should have been court martialed.  He clearly had little regard for the Code of Conduct.  What he did to our POWs is reason enough in my book.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Kerry is a traitor:

DUH  

GM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top