Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 4/22/2016 2:25:15 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:30:44 PM EST
Ah the day has come to when someone will finally cite Boden's legal advice as the basis of their behavhior and I can only hope it leads to Biden being dragged in to court for a lawsuit or something. Please blame Biden, please blame Biden!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:32:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/22/2016 2:33:21 PM EST by DegralDan]
You mean to tell me that gun advice from a Democrat may not have been accurate? Get outta town.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:33:23 PM EST
Two counts, one for each barrel?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:33:59 PM EST
Please let the guy have a defense attorney with the guts to subpoena Biden. That would be awesome.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:34:22 PM EST
And this is why I don't take home defense advice from a man who actually has a favorite flavor of crayon.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:34:42 PM EST
So... kill everyone and leave no witnesses?

That's what the Democrats want.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:36:21 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GreenBastard:
So... kill everyone and leave no witnesses?

That's what the Democrats want.
View Quote

Worked for Teddy...

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:37:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By vxtip545:
Ah the day has come to when someone will finally cite Boden's legal advice as the basis of their behavhior and I can only hope it leads to Biden being dragged in to court for a lawsuit or something. Please blame Biden, please blame Biden!
View Quote

Hasnt this already been tried?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:41:34 PM EST
Originally Posted By smithc6:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I thought I recalled a case in which they specifically said they fired up in the air because its what Biden said to do.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:45:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By chase45:

I thought I recalled a case in which they specifically said they fired up in the air because its what Biden said to do.
View All Quotes

I'm sure the entire court was like,"Wait, you actually listen to the words that come out of Biden's mouth?"

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:45:52 PM EST

View All Quotes

Yeah, and the dude went to jail if I remember correctly. Our VP is an idiot, but theres no way anything like this will touch him.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:46:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By Fulminata:
And this is why I don't take home defense advice from a man who actually has a favorite flavor of crayon.
View Quote

Awesome post of the day.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:47:39 PM EST
Didn't someone do this already?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:50:02 PM EST

Yeah, and the dude went to jail if I remember correctly. Our VP is an idiot, but theres no way anything like this will touch him.
View All Quotes

Yup

An older guy IIRC
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:50:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By DegralDan:
You mean to tell me that gun advice from a Democrat may not have been accurate? Get outta town.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:06:39 PM EST
Everybody knows Biden is senile and retarded!
Top Top