Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2005 9:12:03 AM EDT
And no that's not some band.

Anyway what's going to be the impact on the black community in New Orleans? I see future health problems and probably a lot of law suites and cries of racism. It seems that since so many have been in contact with the tainted water while looting or whatever that there will be a lot of future health problems for them, I see also a lot of law suites against the city for not doing enough to keep them safe and racism accusations.

Do you see this recent event having a drastic effect on the black population in the ereas affected by Katrina?

And don't start with the racisist name calling towards me, I'm asking an honest question.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Anyway what's going to be the impact on the black community in New Orleans? I see future health problems and probably a lot of law suites and cries of racism. It seems that since so many have been in contact with the tainted water while looting or whatever that there will be a lot of future health problems for them, I see also a lot of law suites against the city for not doing enough to keep them safe and racism accusations.

Do you see this recent event having a drastic effect on the black population in the ereas affected by Katrina?

And don't start with the racisist name calling towards me, I'm asking an honest question.

That doesn't seem to change anything as far as cries of "racist!" go.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:15:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Well it sure as hell should be!

Katrina and the Black Community
Bringing you their greatest hits in this once and a life time CD from Time Life Music.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Poor trash comes in all colors.

I saw some white folk wading through the water with the looting parties on the news this AM.

And there will be black folk defending their hard earned stuff, too.

I do wish people would keep their racist tendencies to themselves. It comes out at the most inappropriate times.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:18:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I saw some white folk wading through the water with the looting parties on the news this AM.

I do wish people would keep their racist tendencies to themselves. It comes out at the most inappropriate times.

Yeah.

People ought to keep their questions to themselves. After all, what's empirical evidence good for, anyway?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:18:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

There was nothing racist about his post.  New Orleans is largely a black community.  
When the truth is buried beneath political correctness, there is a problem.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:18:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Well blacks make up the MAJORITY of the races in NO at over 60%.  I thought that racism consisted of discriminating against the MINORITY?  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:19:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Please lay off the race-related threads--it's getting old and brings out the worst in a few people.  7.) Posting topics or discussions with the desire to do the site or community harm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top