Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/29/2020 10:37:58 PM EDT
In the driveway cleaning my car windows. An suv does a slow driveby. Driver looks at me, I keep doing my business

About 30sec later drives by slow again then parks across the street 20yds down from me. Min later pulls away and does a slow drive down to the next neighborhoods house and parks again. Flips a U-ey then parks across the street from there. Sits there. Then slow drives up to the corner of my lot. Sits there. Then drives by again looking at me.

By this time Im "WTF" and thats no utilities meter checker.

After passing (checks me out again) it drives up the street and pulls another U-ey and parks in front of the house up the opposite end of the street and sits there.

OK. Either lost or casing out something. As it pulls away and drives in front of my house again I get out my car and follow it with my phone, making obvious Im filming/taking pictures. At this point Im either trolling a lost dumbass or making it known to a criminal Im getting them on camera. Either way IDGAF.

Driver pulls up in front of my driveway. Its a woman. Im sitting in my car, door open cleaning inside of my window...

Hey why did you film me??!

You're acting suspicious.

No I wasn't I was trying to find an address to deliver a package!

So you say.

I wasn't doing anything so delete it!

No.

What??! (She didnt like being told no)

I said no

I wasnt doing anything!

Then it doesn't matter does it?

Delete it!!!

No

Im calling the cops!

Goathead

By the time I realized she was just a lost dummy she had already got demanding and huffy, so I chose to be a dick. 4-5min later cop rolled by, then stopped 10min later after he picked up a partner, lol. Ive got long hair/beard and dont look to friendly till you talk to me. As they walked up I said "Hi you guys here about the video huh?" Explained why I did what I did and they left. Big nothing burger.

I know, cool story brah, but thats the first time Ive been confronted by karen. Wanted to share
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Why didn’t you post the video in the OP?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
In the driveway cleaning my car windows. An suv does a slow driveby. Driver looks at me, I keep doing my business

About 30sec later drives by slow again then parks across the street 20yds down from me. Min later pulls away and does a slow drive down to the next neighborhoods house and parks again. Flips a U-ey then parks across the street from there. Sits there. Then slow drives up to the corner of my lot. Sits there. Then drives by again looking at me.

After passing (checks me out again) it drives up the street and pulls another U-ey and parks in front of the house up the opposite end of the street and sits there.

OK. Either lost or casing out something. As it pulls away and drives in front of my house again I get out my car and follow it with my phone, making obvious Im filming/taking pictures. At this point Im either trolling a lost dumbass or making it known to a criminal Im getting them on camera. Either way IDGAF.

Driver pulls up in front of my driveway. Its a woman. Im sitting in my car, door open cleaning inside of my window...

So you say.

No.

I said no

I wasnt doing anything!

Delete it!!!

No

Im calling the cops!

Goathead

By the time I realized she was just a lost dummy she had already got demanding and huffy, so I chose to be a dick. Shortly after a cop rolled by then stopped 10min later after he picked up a partner, lol. Ive got long hair/beard and dont look to friendly till you talk to me. As they walked up I said "Hi you guys here about the video huh?" Explained why I did what I did and they left. Big nothing burger.

I know, cool story brah, but thats the first time Ive been confronted by a karen. Wanted to share
View Quote

I see someone has never worked in retail or  food.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Should have fucked her
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:40:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I read that whole story waiting for some big payoff, finished it and was dissapointed.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Was she hot?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:41:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought you were going to say she called the cops because you were out in your driveway alone cleaning your car windows with no mask on.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:41:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why didn’t you post the video in the OP?
View Quote

Meh, I havent uploaded anything into youtube. Besides it just an suv driving by.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Is your dog ok though?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Called the cops over that???

Karen needs to learn that the world doesn’t orbit around her.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:41:56 PM EDT
[#10]
OP is an accidental first amendment auditor.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I thought you were going to say she called the cops because you were out in your driveway alone cleaning your car windows with no mask on.
View Quote

That's the ending I was hoping for
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:42:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I thought you were going to say she called the cops because you were out in your driveway alone cleaning your car windows with no mask on. your dick in hand.
View Quote

Yeah I shoulda
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:43:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Interesting
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:43:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Should have fucked her
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#15]
You should have started filming her filming you.  LOL
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:44:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Glad I live 600' off the road, I can piss off my front porch and nobody will see me.

Most Karen's don't even live in my end of the county
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:44:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Was she hot?
View Quote

Is the OP hot?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah I shoulda
View Quote

Would be less weird than driving back and forth past a dude's house while he's cleaning his car in the driveway.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#19]
What was her story that she called the police with, and would be worthy of a false report charge?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Was she hot?
View Quote

Wouldn't have turned her down in a dry spell, but I wouldnt call back.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Lol
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#22]
She was trolling for dick?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:47:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Karen be mad.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:50:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Glad I live 600' off the road, I can piss off my front porch and nobody will see me.

Most Karen's don't even live in my end of the county
View Quote

pics?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:50:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was imagining him open carrying a Taurus Judge while raking leaves..........naked.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:50:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

This right here based on OP’s displayed state.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
OP is an accidental first amendment auditor.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:52:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Called the cops over that???

Karen needs to learn that the world doesn't orbit around her.
View Quote
Happens all the time. people don't realize that it's legal to film anyone in public, no permission needed.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:52:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Karen Meme is deceased.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:52:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Kens and Karens are feeling brave these days.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:53:38 PM EDT
[#31]
LoL
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:54:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Should have dragged your balls across her face.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Where is the MS Paint pic showing you blading at 45, and pissing on her to establish dominance?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I read that whole story waiting for some big payoff, finished it and was dissapointed.
View Quote

Probably what it’s like for OP’s woman.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#35]
No description of woman?  What was she wearing?  Makeup, tasteful or no?  Hair done?  Ass?  Boobies?  Could you see her nipples?  Camel toe?  Heels?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#36]
I had the popo at my house yesterday. Four cars of sheriffs with surpressed AR's. which  I hadn't seen around here. Next door neighbors boyfriend has been racing his Harley up and down the street for the last two months. We are on a loop and it's in a development with a 25mph limit. Sometimes going 60 with little kids on the back. I figured the girl owner would take care of it just kept getting worse. My wife went out and stared at him the other night when he was out there just revving his engine for nothing. He went and hid in the garage. This guy has a bike with a loud radio and tons of blue lights on the side he likes to show off. He leaves it parked out there for hours with his pretty lights on because he thinks it's cool. He's a poser and could have played Biff in the B to the Future movie. He was out rev it and it woke me up  from my nap. Went out and told him to quit doing that and it went down hill from there. He said we must be from CA because he was born and bred in ID and he thought that meant nobody should care. He doesn't live here. I said it's obvious where you are from. Both my over six feet tall boys came out and the lady on the other side of me. Lots of cursing etc. He called the cops and must have said something about a gun so all available cars showed up. I can't snowblow her driveway anymore as she tresspassed all of us. She used to be a good neighbor but the new dick in her life changed her. The cops made it clear they they thought he was an asshole and said call them anytime. When I bought my first house in CA, a Hells Angel lived next door. He and his buddies didn't have a radio and fag lights on their bikes. Waiting for him to show up with a hundred bikes light he said he would.....before he talked to the cops. They frisked him, not us.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:00:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ouch!

After I said goathead went back to what I was doing, essentially being dismissive. She sat there for a few seconds, soon as she pulled away I was a split second from saying "What? Hey you wanna fuck or somethin?"
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:02:03 PM EDT
[#38]
I live at the back side of a private road. Anyone driving past I don't recognize is suspicious to me. Twice and I'm wanting to know who they are.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:08:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Years ago I was driving home when I was a teenager, through a neighborhood, and my contact folded in my eye.
I pulled down a street and parked, fixed my contact, and continued on down the street which was a dead end cove, so I turned around.
As I headed out of that street I come to a woman who has blocked the road with her car just standing there staring at me.
Confused, I roll down my window and she’s like, “Who on this street are you here to see??”

Still confused, and young I said, “No one, I just pulled over to fix my contact.”
She just nodded her head, couldn’t tell if she believed me or not.

Went to get back in her car to unblock the street, but she had locked her keys in her car, oh great.
I sat there a few minutes while she had her daughter or someone run inside to look for the keys.
After a few minutes of super awkwardness, I just slowly creeped by and managed to get past her parked car and continued on home.

Woman gets 10/10 for situational awareness though. I apparently get 1/10 because I didn’t realize I had apparently followed this woman down her street when I turned, and parked across from her house as she parked in her garage, which freaked her out, causing her to block me in the neighborhood to figure out who I was.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:11:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I had the popo at my house yesterday. Four cars of sheriffs with surpressed AR's. which  I hadn't seen around here. Next door neighbors boyfriend has been racing his Harley up and down the street for the last two months. We are on a loop and it's in a development with a 25mph limit. Sometimes going 60 with little kids on the back. I figured the girl owner would take care of it just kept getting worse. My wife went out and stared at him the other night when he was out there just revving his engine for nothing. He went and hid in the garage. This guy has a bike with a loud radio and tons of blue lights on the side he likes to show off. He leaves it parked out there for hours with his pretty lights on because he thinks it's cool. He's a poser and could have played Biff in the B to the Future movie. He was out rev it and it woke me up  from my nap. Went out and told him to quit doing that and it went down hill from there. He said we must be from CA because he was born and bred in ID and he thought that meant nobody should care. He doesn't live here. I said it's obvious where you are from. Both my over six feet tall boys came out and the lady on the other side of me. Lots of cursing etc. He called the cops and must have said something about a gun so all available cars showed up. I can't snowblow her driveway anymore as she tresspassed all of us. She used to be a good neighbor but the new dick in her life changed her. The cops made it clear they they thought he was an asshole and said call them anytime. When I bought my first house in CA, a Hells Angel lived next door. He and his buddies didn't have a radio and fag lights on their bikes. Waiting for him to show up with a hundred bikes light he said he would.....before he talked to the cops. They frisked him, not us.
View Quote

Is this the new truck driver mom copy and paste?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So you say.

No.

I said no

I wasnt doing anything!

Delete it!!!

No

Im calling the cops!

Goathead

By the time I realized she was just a lost dummy she had already got demanding and huffy, so I chose to be a dick. Shortly after a cop rolled by then stopped 10min later after he picked up a partner, lol. Ive got long hair/beard and dont look to friendly till you talk to me. As they walked up I said "Hi you guys here about the video huh?" Explained why I did what I did and they left. Big nothing burger.

I know, cool story brah, but thats the first time Ive been confronted by karen. Wanted to share
View Quote

Is it a crime to film someone from your own property?  Not even sure why the cops bothered.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:17:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Should have fucked her
View Quote

And GD makes fun of retard 13teeners  

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Someone stole my lawnmower one afternoon, from the garage. I had literally gone in the house for an hour and came back it was gone. Was talking to my neighbors and the guy down the street was livid because someone stole his custom patio furniture. Another guy had his lawnmower stolen also.

Fast forward a week later

For some reason I decide to go home for lunch break from work. I'm eating a sandwich and cruising the net when I see a car with 4 yutes in it drive by. All of them are swiveling their heads around looking for something as they go by into the neighborhood. Immediately suspicious I run and grab my camcorder, and walk out into the front yard. The neighborhood is a dead end past me, so there is only one way in and out.

I'm standing behind a bush so they don't see me, then when they're about 100 yards away I step out recording. Once they see me they start ducking their heads and turning away, but I already had some good shots of them. They haul ass out and I jot down the license plate number.

I go talk to the pissed off neighbor that lost his patio furniture. He had told me that if I could find out who it was he'd take care of it. When I brought him the license number and showed him the video he was very happy.

About two weeks later I notice he had his patio furniture back, so I asked what happened (and if he saw my lawnmower...lol). Apparently he knew some unscrupulous people that owed him a favor or two. Tracked down the yutes, found their house, not too far away, and paid them a visit. Story goes they got the shit beat out of them, and were told if their faces were seen any where near our neighborhood again they wouldn't be having another conversation.

Never did get my lawnmower back, but at least justice was served....
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Live a mile off the road, nobody ever drives by my house.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:24:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Happened just like that. At age 74 I'm not putting up with some punk poser who doesn't even live here disturbing the whole neighborhood. He's lucky I didn't go in the house and get my gun since he was in the garage talking about killing us. I had to hold back one of my sons after he said that. I will out crazy anyone if I have to and I don;t appreciate being compared to that guy.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:28:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Sounds like the only “Karen” in this situation is the OP.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:35:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

SameAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sounds like the only "Karen" in this situation is the OP.
View Quote
You have been here a whole month and you are calling long term members names?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was thinking the same!
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Pics or video? I don't believe you
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top