Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/24/2005 8:29:06 PM EDT
After making a ridiculous comment about how the President doesn't care about black people on a relief telethon for Katrina victims (and probably costing hurricane victims untold thousands of dollars in donations that did not occur as a result) he is suddenly scheduled to appear on one of the most liberally biased shows on network TV to perform LIVE.

Coincidence? I think not.

Anyone got a list of sponsors for the show? I'd like to contact everyone to voice my displeasure that they would fund such a person.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:30:18 PM EDT
Buncha New York turds.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:50:54 PM EDT
someone needs to rewire his jaw shut, he was a one hit wonder and now he thinks hes the man. McM
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:01:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Johnny_Reno:
Buncha New York turds.

thanks...

On the other hand wasnt he shot? or a car accident? He was performing at a football game recently and the whole crowed was booing him...it was pretty funny. SNL has been terrible lately
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:02:01 PM EDT
Bastard.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:03:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BigB1129:

Buncha New York turds.

thanks...

On the other hand wasnt he shot? or a car accident? He was performing at a football game recently and the whole crowed was booing him...it was pretty funny. SNL has been terrible lately

Can we arrange another shooting? I missed the first one.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:05:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:

Originally Posted By BigB1129:

Buncha New York turds.

thanks...

Can we arrange another shooting? I missed the first one.

ahh looked it up, it was a car accident. Fractured his jaw, too bad they fixed it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:08:33 PM EDT
Since next week's show is the season premiere, his performance has probably been scheduled since before his offending comments.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:12:10 PM EDT
$10 says there'll be a skit about his mouthing off, probably featuring Mike Myers
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:20:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Burley:
Since next week's show is the season premiere, his performance has probably been scheduled since before his offending comments.

I thought about that but I can see them doing a last minute sub.

Either way I think sponsors should still withdraw their support.
Top Top