Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/1/2005 7:35:22 PM EDT
i'm looking for some kansas city area gunshops to visit over the weekend.
i'll be near
independence
blue springs
odessa
etc.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:36:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 7:36:20 PM EDT by Specop_007]
Dennys Guns (globaltactical.com)
The Bullethole

Few more, but those come to mind right off.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:40:31 PM EDT
any idea on where they are???
i'm planning on all saturday going from shop to shop.
matt
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:49:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 7:50:21 PM EDT by Specop_007]
Dennys Guns
maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=2001+Clay+Street+North+Kansas+City&csz=North+Kansas+City%2C+mo&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

I dont think that map is right.
Take 35 north to Armor BLVd, get off and head west (Its a clover leaf exit) keep going west until you get to a dead end. 15 blocks maybe, give or take. Turn right, go 1 block north then take another right. It'll be 2 blocks down on the left side.
Thats assuming your coming from the south. Best to give him a call if you need directions though.

Bullethole.
Click
This map is dead bang accurate.

Olathe Gun Shop
Click
Dead bang accurate. Assuming your coming from the north, get off on 135 and take a left. Go across the overpass and take your first right. Go to the first stoplight (Like half a block) and take another right to put you on a service road alongside I-35. Follow the service road south....1/2 mile to a mile, it will be on the left side.

Only Dennys Guns is really close to where you'll be. Bullethole is a bit of a drive, and your gonna drive to get to Olathe Gun Shop.

All 3 have AR stuff, Dennys Guns by far is the best though. Bullethole comes in second, Olathe GS last. Olathe GS is proud of their rifles.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:52:40 PM EDT
i'm looking for mostly handguns.......ruger marks.....s&w 357's revolvers, and .45 1911's....(undecided) i'll want to buy in MO to avoid out of state handgun bullcrap.
matt
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:02:50 PM EDT
You got an open PTA I take it? If you're buying a handgun while you're in town, you still need the PTA from your county sherrif.

Denny's is on the MO side, in North KC, off Armor road, back behind the Osco's. They do have handguns of all kinds in addition to the Best Evil Assault Rifle selection in KC area.

The bullet hole is in KS. They would have the selection as well, but they'd have to transfer to MO of course.

if you're just out looking, and don't mind buring that 3.05+ gas, there's also American Firearms in Grandview, and Cabela's out in Kansas as well. Worth the trip if you haven't been there yet.

Dave in KC.
aka Kamicosmos elsewhere on the web.
Top Top