Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/14/2004 9:12:38 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/14/2004 9:13:40 AM EST by Dv8xbox]
story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040913/od_nm/crime_necrophilia_dc

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nobody knows the full extent of the problem. ... But a handful of instances over the past decade is frequent enough to have a bill concerning it," said Tyler Ochoa, a professor at Santa Clara University School of Law who has studied California cases involving allegations of necrophilia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoa!

Quote:

"Prosecutors didn't have anything to charge these people with other than breaking and entering. But if they worked in a mortuary in the first place, prosecutors couldn't even charge them with that," Ochoa said.

whoa!

Quote:

The state's first attempt to outlaw necrophilia, in response to a case of a man charged with having sex with the corpse of a 4-year-old girl in Southern California, stalled last year in a legislative committee

whoa!

Quote:

Lawmakers revived the bill this year after an unsuccessful prosecution of a man found in a San Francisco funeral home drunk and passed out on top of an elderly woman's corpse.

whao!

man!!!! this planet has some strange individuals with some extremely unbelievable thought processes
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:15:14 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dv8xbox:
Quote:

The state's first attempt to outlaw necrophilia, in response to a case of a man charged with having sex with the corpse of a 4-year-old girl in Southern California, stalled last year in a legislative committee

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:16:31 AM EST
I could tell you stories. True stories. But you'd puke and the thread would get locked.

I think some people are capable of anything.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:18:33 AM EST

Originally Posted By rn45:
I could tell you stories. True stories. But you'd puke and the thread would get locked.

I think some people are capable of anything.

Great. Now I am intrigued.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:25:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/14/2004 9:27:05 AM EST by panzersergeant]
This thread is worthless without pics...
Stick it in her pooper and take pics...
Is the AWB over yet?

Nothing surprises me about California...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:27:19 AM EST
"Deviant", the Ed Gein story, by Harold Schecter.
Amazon.com
Top Top