Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/1/2001 9:28:52 PM EDT
well bad news a very good friend of mine in CA died and his wife wants me to sell his his no longer legal to sale in CA stuff. ie all his highcaps mags. so can she just mail em to me or what?
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 10:11:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:56:15 AM EDT
Just offer to pay for shipping and handling for the free mags she wants to send you. We all know how high handling charges can be!
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 5:14:02 AM EDT
She can certainly drive them to Arizona and sell them there. You could meet her in beautiful downtown Yuma for lunch. I think the gray area Troy is talking about is what happens at the moment she hands a box containing high cap magazines to the carrier (UPS, US Postal, etc.). That could be construed as a transfer, but as Troy points out nobody is going to get busted for that.
Top Top