Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 8:53:05 AM EDT
It looks like someone else has taken the trademark:

Ka BOOM!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:54:06 AM EDT
[#1]
how many times does this have to be posted?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#3]
ONNTSA.

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:12:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
how many times does this have to be posted?

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Uh, I don't get it. No seriously, I have no idea why that is supposed to be funny.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
ONNTSA.AGNTSA

IBTL

geez 87 post per day and you still make newbie mistakes?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ONNTSA.AGNTSA

IBTL

I prefer Oh No NTSA.... it's a concious choice.  I'm too young to use the word "geez" that's reserved for you geezers born after 1980
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Someone on another site bought a new Eagle and I was just browsing their page for the heck of it. The marketing/images look quite a lot like that uber-tactical mall ninja cartridge that dumps its load within the first 1" of penetration or something to that extent.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
www.magnumresearch.com/images/desert_homepix.jpg

Ka BOOM!

Weird. I believe the machine in the back of their crappy marketing picture is a medical linear accelerator used for treatment of (among other things) brain cancer.
Maybe the Desert Eagle has a tumor?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ka BOOM!

Weird. I believe the machine in the back of their crappy marketing picture is a medical linear accelerator used for treatment of (among other things) brain cancer.
Maybe the Desert Eagle has a tumor?

Its not a tumah!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
ONNTSA.AGNTSA

IBTL

I prefer Oh No NTSA.... it's a concious choice.  I'm too young to use the word "geez" that's reserved for you geezers born after 1980

I believe you mean before...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

This quote brings to mind the eternal question, "At what age does true sentience develop in human beings?".
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This quote brings to mind the eternal question, "At what age does true sentience develop in human beings?".

Never. We just follow past precedence.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Ka BOOM!

two things, the first is it has no pin for me to pull so my glock gernade will always be the orginal kaboom and second you shouldnt steal bandwidth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top