Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/22/2006 8:36:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 8:39:46 PM EDT by The_Macallan]

The Art of Compromise

Higher Ground Academy grappled with a quandary: How do we teach art to Muslim students who can't REFUSE TO create human images? The school found a solution surrendered their principles to Islam.

As violent protests over caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad continue around the world, a St. Paul charter school is quietly negotiating the delicate question of how to teach art to Muslims.

Any depiction of God and his prophets is considered offensive under Islam, and disrespectful representations are even worse, as the recent worldwide outrage over the Danish cartoons has shown. But some Muslims also refrain from producing images of ordinary human beings and animals, citing Islamic teaching.

That presented a challenge for Higher Ground Academy, a K-12 school just west of Central High School on Marshall Avenue that has about 450 students. About 70 percent of them are Muslim immigrants from eastern Africa.

Executive Director Bill Wilson said he had concerns for some time about how to reconcile the school's art curriculum with the views of Muslim families, but the departure of the art teacher at the end of last school year gave him a window to act.
{Gee, I wonder why he left. 70% African Muslim immigrants sound like such a GREAT student body.}

This fall, he hired ArtStart, a St. Paul-based nonprofit organization, to offer more options for about 150 kindergartners through second-graders, including visual arts and drumming. But parents were still upset that their children were drawing figures, Wilson said, and some pulled their children out of art class altogether.

Wilson then sat down with teacher and parent liaison Abdirahman Sheikh Omar Ahmad, who also is the imam at an Islamic center in Minneapolis, to work with ArtStartin determining how to meet state standards without running afoul of Muslim doctrine.
{Would they do this for a majority CHRISTIAN student population who objected to graphic sex education, condoms in school, gay-indocrintation or abortion counseling? Yeah right. When Mecca freezes over. }

"We said, 'Look, we can do better than this,' " Wilson said.

Out the window right away went masks, puppets and that classic of elementary school art class, the self-portrait, said Sara Langworthy, an artist with ArtStart. Revamping the curriculum "definitely requires stepping outside of the normal instincts that you fall back on," she said.

In their place came nature scenes and geometric forms and patterns, said Carol Sirrine, ArtStart's executive director. This week, the class was cutting out shapes to make into cardboard pouches. Another project involved taking photographs and mapping the neighborhood around the school.

The conversation about what is appropriate is still open.

In a meeting this week, Langworthy asked Ahmad whether the students can do silhouettes of hands. That's fine, he said.
Second-grader Hawi Muhammed said her parents don't mind if she draws people once in a while, but "God … doesn't like people to draw a lot," she said.
{Wow. I've never seen a public school so eager and proud of the fact that it's being forced to change its curriculum to accommodate "God's" orders}
Pictures of people and animals aren't banned in the school, and the religious teachings don't strictly prohibit viewing drawings made by someone else. For example, body tracings that students had cut out and decorated under the previous art curriculum still hang in a main hallway.

But projects that would naturally lead to figure drawing are no longer assigned, Langworthy said, which isn't a huge loss when it comes to meeting the state standards.

The relevant state requirement for grades K-3 is that students "understand the elements of visual art, including color, line, shape, form, texture, and space."

Accomplishing those objectives without having students draw people and animals just takes a little extra thought, Langworthy said. "There's a billion ways to solve the problem," she said. "So if you're limited to only 700,000, I can live with that."
{Good - I hope you can live with them burning 30% of the library and history books too then.

Fucking retards.}

As Sirrine put it, "In a sense, it's narrowing. But then within that, you can find the depth."
And he said once the program is fine-tuned, "we'd like to be able to export this" to any school that is interested.
{Marvelous. Let's just surrender now, turn our schools into Islamic madrassas and start the beheadings, whoo-hoo! }
Most Islamic scholars say statues and other three-dimensional renderings of human beings and animals are forbidden because they might promote idolatry, said Fedwa Wazwaz of the Islamic Resource Group, a Blaine-based group that educates non-Muslims about Islam.

Some Muslims also would object to drawings and paintings of those figures, she said. The more restrictive view is particularly common among African Muslims, which make up the majority of Higher Ground Academy's student population.
{Well if they don't like it here and don't want to assimilate into American culture and society..... THEN GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO BACK TO WHATEVER FESTERING THIRD-WORLD SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM YOU FUCKING IGNORANT UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLES!!!!}

These people are really starting to piss me off.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:38:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:43:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:50:11 PM EDT
Just like locusts, destroy everything around and then move on. Truly pathetic. It is only a matter of time before we are the same shithole 3rd world country these animals came from. We not only are fucked as a country but we are blind and dont seem to care.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:55:53 PM EDT
oh damnit. i live 10 minutes from St Paul. time to get out the Koran T.P. and take a dump.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:58:01 PM EDT

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO BACK TO WHATEVER FESTERING THIRD-WORLD SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM YOU FUCKING IGNORANT UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLES!!!!}

Dont sugar coat it man.

<­BR>

+1
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:04:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 9:16:59 PM EDT by spd2230]
I am sure that a good portion of the people on this board are old enough to have seen a lot of changes. I'll give it up now, I'm 30, so I haven't seen nearly what some of you have seen. I have seen enough to know that for one reason or another the "in" thing in this country is to have a "cause". Usually this "cause" involves pressing your ideas of what is right or wrong upon others. It doesn't matter if it is an "assault weapons" ban, a smoking ban, a "pro arrest" domestic violence policy, etc, etc. It also doesn't matter if we have "liberals" or "conservatives" in power, they all serve the same master. We as a society need to take a long, hard look at where our country is going. One or two more generations and we will finally be the helpless, spineless mass that those in power desire. Two words, divide and conquer-not what we need to do, but what is being done to us.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:04:02 PM EDT
So rather than separating the church and state, we have the state catering to the demands of a religion. Something they will do for one religion, but not another.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:04:56 PM EDT
Well, now I know how to get out of any essays this semester.

"God ... doesn't like people to write essays"
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:05:24 PM EDT
Earth would be a MUCH better place without Islam.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:06:54 PM EDT
Why not just draw headless corpses? Slap a Star of David on the bodies, there you go! Islamic art!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:54:20 PM EDT
Let me get this straight...

1) Drawing pictures of people or animals is forbidden by the Religion of Lunacy.

So...The school adjusts its curriculum so as to accomidate.

2) Pretty much ANY religion would like to have you pray to GOD (or whoever) once in a while

People are not allowd to pray in school...and some want "GOD" removed from the Pledge.

Also...Muslims seem to have absolutely NO PROBLEM drawing people, or creating "statues" of them when they intend to light them on fire to protes something
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:11:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 11:11:27 PM EDT by clement]
How long till the female children have to wear burkas because it offends islamic people?

We woouldn't want them to jihad against the schools now would we.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:23:17 PM EDT

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO BACK TO WHATEVER FESTERING THIRD-WORLD SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM YOU FUCKING IGNORANT UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLES!!!!}

All that hate's gonna burn you up kid.

<­BR>

Or does it just keep ya warm?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:16:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:26:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Macallan:

Fucking retards.}

That about sums it up for me.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:33:59 AM EDT

Another project involved taking photographs and mapping the neighborhood around the school.

In order to train for planning terrorist attacks.

Didn't several Imams recently call for anti Israeli caricatures to be drawn? There for, the Imams are violating Sharia law. Hypocrisy as with the cater to the ROPers and discriminate against the Judeo Christians.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:13:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:18:31 AM EDT
How much longer can this crap keep going on before America wakes up?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:58:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2006 3:59:22 AM EDT by Hmanjr]
So...

I have to ask.

How long until the school allows students to bring their prayer blankets?

How long until there is a sign in every room, hallway, restroom pointing the way to mecca so the student may properly orientate his body while he kneels down to pray?

How long before the lunch menu is changed to avoid improper meals?

How long until traditional dress is accepted and encouraged, not only for the muslims children but for all the kids to show cultural sensitivity?

How long until little jihad johnny and his terrorist in training gets to stone the first American female who refuses to cover herself and show proper respect to the males?

How long before the girls are beaten for speaking in class before all the boys have had a chance to answer the teachers questions? Because you know it would show superiority if a girl knew and answer that a boy didn't and they can't have that. She might start having independent thoughts.

How long before the koran is openly carried by everyone (students and faculty) to show cultural sensitivity?

How long before teaching from the koran is the only teaching that will not incite a riot of violence outside the school?

How long before sharia law is accepted here?

How long will it be before the illegals and muslims are fighting each other for control of the country after us US citizens give it away?

Who will win between the two forces at odds with Western Civilization and become the new masters of America?

Who will take over when we've finally managed to allow our internal enemies to dismantle America?

Will we be a southern american theird world shit hole filled with corruption and crime or will we be a muslim third world shit hole filled with beheadings and faith based presecution?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:00:07 AM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:07:18 AM EDT
SAD so F**KING SAD
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:14:32 AM EDT
There have been muslims in this country for a long time.

Why on earth haven't we heard this objection prior to all this cartoon flap???
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:22:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:24:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
There have been muslims in this country for a long time.

Why on earth haven't we heard this objection prior to all this cartoon flap???

Numbers. They lay low until the have the numbers to force change.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:26:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TomJefferson:

Originally Posted By Hmanjr:
So...

I have to ask.

snip

Where you been bud?

We've already had a case here where three little girls were kicked out of school for bringing a bible to school to read during free period but the same school allows Muslim children to leave class to pray.

There was quite the public uproar but nothing changed.

Tj

Oops. Missed that one but I'm not suprised.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:53:27 AM EDT

<snip>
That presented a challenge for Higher Ground Academy, a K-12 school just west of Central High School on Marshall Avenue that has about 450 students. About 70 percent of them are Muslim immigrants from eastern Africa.
<snip>

Weren't these "immigrants" ones who were moved here on the taxpayers dollar, given houses and vehicles on the taxpayers dollar, and given all kinds of cash on the taxpayers dollar like the Somalis in Ohio? They were given asylum here or something?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:08:08 AM EDT
This is just one more case to have school choice. Want a muslim education?...pay for it. Want a secular public school education?....deal with it.

Interesting that hip-hop dance is offensive. It would be interesting to quote the Q'uran passage that forbids drawing the human figure. They are not there. The bans are Hadith, or tradition and vary from group to group. There are centuries of depictions of Muhammad and people and animals in the islam traditions.

They also ban interest on loaning money in the traditions but are working hard to find ways around this

www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/economics/islamic_banking.html
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:09:53 AM EDT
{Well if they don't like it here and don't want to assimilate into American culture and society..... THEN GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO BACK TO WHATEVER FESTERING THIRD-WORLD SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM YOU FUCKING IGNORANT UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLES!!!!}

That's pretty much how I feel about all immigrants. Learn English, and stop asking for special treatment for your culture. You chose to move here, so this is now your culture. What you do at home, and what doesn't bother anyone else is your business, but when PUBLIC schools have to change to fit your stupid needs, you can kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:11:22 AM EDT
Let the ragheads go to their own school.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:17:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TomJefferson:

Originally Posted By Hmanjr:
So...

I have to ask.

snip

Where you been bud?

We've already had a case here where three little girls were kicked out of school for bringing a bible to school to read during free period but the same school allows Muslim children to leave class to pray.

There was quite the public uproar but nothing changed.

Tj

I'm suprised the whole student body doesn't "convert" and demand the same privleges. Say what you will about the 60's, kids then were more creative when it came to interacting with authority.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:23:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By UH_SALT_RIFLE:
How much longer can this crap keep going on before America wakes up?

When 100,000 people die here.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:26:54 AM EDT
What? This is BS.

Back in my senior year of HS, I had a friend that was muslim. He was the best artist I have ever seen. His pencil drawings were done with such detail that they looked liked photographs of people. I hope he got a scholarship for his artistic abilities.

This sounds like someone trying to use "faith" as a loophole for not having to do their homework.

As an aside, that same friend in HS once told me that Islam is a very easy faith to have as you didn't really have to have faith as we westerners understand it. You just have to go through the rituals. I told him that some people of western faith only goto church when they're dead. =)
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:32:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:14:43 AM EDT
Funny how the left shits in their pants to defend "minority" rights, but the 30% in that school gets to eat shit in favor of the rags. I thought religion in schools was bad, but the whole are curriculum has been changed to suit a religion. The war is over, only isolated battles continue. We've lost, just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:17:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By vito113:
Take an original copy of the Koran from the 7th Century and compare it with a copy you buy in a shop today...

...not a single word has changed... 13 Centuries of human evolution and progress and not a single word has changed in that book.

Says it all really...

ANdy

Not allowed to change any words.
Islam is frozen in the 7th century.
This is why there will never be an Islamic Reformation, though I still hold hope for one.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:49:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

Originally Posted By vito113:
Take an original copy of the Koran from the 7th Century and compare it with a copy you buy in a shop today...

...not a single word has changed... 13 Centuries of human evolution and progress and not a single word has changed in that book.

Says it all really...

ANdy

Not allowed to change any words.
Islam is frozen in the 7th century.
This is why there will never be an Islamic Reformation, though I still hold hope for one.

Uhh, no religion is allowed to change its Words. The christian bible is consider "closed canon" meaning you cant add words or take away words either, but we dont seem to have this problem of boeing stuck in the first century. We moved on! The fundamental difference at least between most Christians and Islam is that the bible is considered to be "inspired" by God but not literally his words word for word. So we can move on to an even higher ethical standard. Even a fundie Christian would not try to stone a child who disrespected her parents. The Quran on the other hand IS literally, word for word, the word of allah, so they cannot do anything that is not already in the Koran as far as morality goes. Remeber that Mao quote "after our revolution their will be no more revolutions" ? Well see thats the problem, they consider 7th century Islamic moral codes as final fixed and unchangable. No need to improve what is perfect right? Until they change this idea they will be eternally stuck in a medeval mindset.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:58:24 AM EDT
IBTMA *

*in before the muslim apologists....

Not surprising, we'll just keep giving the country away slowly, piece by piece...

How does the saying go, the world will end not with a bang, but a whimper....

Before (most) people will realize what happened, it will be to late....

Buy your prayer rugs and stupid headwear now gentlemen...before the rush....
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:04:48 AM EDT

www.hgacademy.org

Minnesota's Premier K-12 Afro-Centric Charter School

About US

"Higher Ground Academy is a multicultural K-12 school of choice located at 1381 Marshall Avenue, St. Paul. It has been in operation since September 7, 1999 and was opened to kindergarten through 9th grade students. However, an additional grade level was added each successive year. The Academy enrolled 12th grade students in its program during the 2002-2003 school year, thus attaining the goal of K-12 enrollment by fall of 2002.

Through a multicultural infusion process, each cultural group is encouraged to first recognize and affirm its culture as a precondition of being able to share and appreciate the differences of others. The more prominent cultural groups enrolled in the Academy are African Americans, Somalis and Oromos. Higher Ground Academy has done an exceptional job in helping students acquire strong academic skills as is evidenced by students’ performance in statewide assessments, such as Minnesota Basic Skills Tests and Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment.

Over 80% of Higher Ground Academy students pass the Minnesota Basic Skills Tests and all academy graduates have been accepted into colleges."

"Rites of Passage

Higher Ground Academy provides a Rites of Passage Challenge Program for its culturally diverse student-body. The student body is composed primarily of African American, Somali and Oromo students. Given our diversity, particular care is taken to assure infusion of the cultural experiences of the different groups into the Academy’s Rites of Passage Challenge Program. As a strategy for achieving recognition and affirmation, Higher Ground Academy provides for an initiative known as Achieving Common Ground. This initiative allows students from different cultural groups to work with staff members and community representatives to develop culturally inclusive programs and activities that can be introduced as a part of the Rites of Passage Challenge.

Although traditional Rites of Passage is a culminating event that transforms boys to men and girls to women, there are however many experiences and developmental stages in the life of a child that occur within the structure of the family and the community. These experiences and developmental stages help prepare the child for the single culminating Rites of Passage event. The Higher Ground Academy Rites of Passage Challenge draws on the more traditional model and additionally infuses relevant Afro-Centric lessons taught in the Academy. Elders, parents and Academy teachers mentor Rites of Passage initiates and help guide them through experiential activities that allow the initiates to achieve a much deeper understanding of how the academic lesson learned during their course of study can be applied to everyday life. The process of taking academic lessons and thoughtfully applying them to everyday life helps in creating the cultural synergy that underlies human development and community building.

Higher Ground Academy’s Rites of Passage Challenge is organized into (4) four domains of development, which in turn are linked to 5 grade levels

The (4) four developmental domains are
1. Social Development
2. Wellness/Physical Development
3. Cognitive/Intellectual Development
4. Leadership Development

Within each developmental domain there is a range of required and elective activities from which an initiate can select as part of his/her Rites of Passage Challenges.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:23:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LoginName:

www.hgacademy.org

Minnesota's Premier K-12 Afro-Centric Charter School

About US

"Higher Ground Academy is a multicultural K-12 school of choice located at 1381 Marshall Avenue, St. Paul. It has been in operation since September 7, 1999 and was opened to kindergarten through 9th grade students. However, an additional grade level was added each successive year. The Academy enrolled 12th grade students in its program during the 2002-2003 school year, thus attaining the goal of K-12 enrollment by fall of 2002.

Through a multicultural infusion process, each cultural group is encouraged to first recognize and affirm its culture as a precondition of being able to share and appreciate the differences of others. The more prominent cultural groups enrolled in the Academy are African Americans, Somalis and Oromos. Higher Ground Academy has done an exceptional job in helping students acquire strong academic skills as is evidenced by students’ performance in statewide assessments, such as Minnesota Basic Skills Tests and Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment.

Over 80% of Higher Ground Academy students pass the Minnesota Basic Skills Tests and all academy graduates have been accepted into colleges."

"Rites of Passage

Higher Ground Academy provides a Rites of Passage Challenge Program for its culturally diverse student-body. The student body is composed primarily of African American, Somali and Oromo students. Given our diversity, particular care is taken to assure infusion of the cultural experiences of the different groups into the Academy’s Rites of Passage Challenge Program. As a strategy for achieving recognition and affirmation, Higher Ground Academy provides for an initiative known as Achieving Common Ground. This initiative allows students from different cultural groups to work with staff members and community representatives to develop culturally inclusive programs and activities that can be introduced as a part of the Rites of Passage Challenge.

Although traditional Rites of Passage is a culminating event that transforms boys to men and girls to women, there are however many experiences and developmental stages in the life of a child that occur within the structure of the family and the community. These experiences and developmental stages help prepare the child for the single culminating Rites of Passage event. The Higher Ground Academy Rites of Passage Challenge draws on the more traditional model and additionally infuses relevant Afro-Centric lessons taught in the Academy. Elders, parents and Academy teachers mentor Rites of Passage initiates and help guide them through experiential activities that allow the initiates to achieve a much deeper understanding of how the academic lesson learned during their course of study can be applied to everyday life. The process of taking academic lessons and thoughtfully applying them to everyday life helps in creating the cultural synergy that underlies human development and community building.

Higher Ground Academy’s Rites of Passage Challenge is organized into (4) four domains of development, which in turn are linked to 5 grade levels

The (4) four developmental domains are
1. Social Development
2. Wellness/Physical Development
3. Cognitive/Intellectual Development
4. Leadership Development

Within each developmental domain there is a range of required and elective activities from which an initiate can select as part of his/her Rites of Passage Challenges.

Ho-Lee Crap!

What a crock o'goobly-gook.

There's some fine hyper-reactive, Afro-centric whiners and future Islamofascist rioters gonna be coming out of THAT American madrassa that's for sure.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:25:13 AM EDT
...and the shadow of evil continues to spread across our land...our world. Where are the the men, being established in truth, strong in courage and honor, who will stand against this tide of death. Look to your own hearts my brothers, look deep and see if you are one of these men...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:28:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NYPatriot:

AMEN. Fuck Islam and their diaper wearing prophet.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:36:54 PM EDT

So they are the ones that our government gave asylum to from Africa at the American taxpayers expense.

They were scattered through Ohio, Minnesota, Arizona and a couple other states. One of the ones who sought asylum in Ohio was charged with wanting to blow up an Ohio Mall.

www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/6/14/130445.shtml

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:01:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2006 2:04:06 PM EDT by The_Macallan]

Originally Posted By Dance:
So they are the ones that our government gave asylum to from Africa at the American taxpayers expense.

They were scattered through Ohio, Minnesota, Arizona and a couple other states. One of the ones who sought asylum in Ohio was charged with wanting to blow up an Ohio Mall.

www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/6/14/130445.shtml

Obviously the mall was offensive.

The city should destroy it for them and build a mosque on the site.

Yep. Won't be long before the skinnys are rioting here like they were in France last year. So is it .223 or .308 for rioting skinnys?

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:14:34 PM EDT
Looks like the guy holding the sign in the first photo is right......
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:18:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NYPatriot:

+10000
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:30:33 PM EDT
They should take the approved curriculum and use it or leave. That is the choice every other citizen is given.

Just another example of everyone bending out of shape to appease muslims. They wont be satisfied, they'd rather saw off your head than allow you to exist as a daily reminder that they follow a failed social construct that has accomplished nothing in 13 centuries.

I'm off to enjoy some special BBQ pork.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:32:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JoeWang:
they'd rather saw off your head than allow you to exist as a daily reminder that they follow a failed social construct that has accomplished nothing in 13 centuries

That's good.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:34:43 PM EDT
please keep in mind that this is a CHARTER school, and not the more typical PUBLIC school, which actually makes this a much stranger/f'd up article.

How this affects your feelings on this, I do not know.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:35:05 PM EDT
What

the

Fuck????
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:43:58 PM EDT
Well this is dumb but it's just one pansy school. To say that Christianity doesn't have this kind of influence is just ignorance, there are PLENTY of schools who teach that stuff in schools and get away with it because they live in some bible belt region. No matter what religion it all needs to get out of school.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top