Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2013 3:04:16 PM EDT
I am not finding much info about them online as far as reviews. A local store has a 20 qt with metal hinges that I am also having trouble finding any info on. I have been looking for a good cooler to sit in the back of the kayak and this one seem to fit as far as size goes. I am just hesitant to spend $90 on a cooler without being able to do any research on it. I have a Coleman xtreme that I am happy with other than it is a little big for the space I need it to fit into, but on a recent camping trip it held ice for several days. Opinions?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:54:20 PM EDT
Anyone heard of these?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:02:16 PM EDT
Never heard of k2.  I would suggest a yeti
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:13:09 PM EDT
Pelican makes some of the best lifetime warranty, severe duty coolers on the market, at a better price point. Amazon and a very few Marine dealers have the best deals on them.  What is your intended use?

AO coolers makes a lifetime warranty flexible cooler bag that I have personally tested.  It is a great cooler and they stand by the warranty.  Ebay sellers beat every other site I have checkes.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:20:29 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pelican makes some of the best lifetime warranty, severe duty coolers on the market, at a better price point. Amazon and a very few Marine dealers have the best deals on them.  What is your intended use?

AO coolers makes a lifetime warranty flexible cooler bag that I have personally tested.  It is a great cooler and they stand by the warranty.  Ebay sellers beat every other site I have checkes.

View Quote

I want a cooler that will fit in the space on the back of my kayak, that will hold ice for at least 3 days during some camping trips. My $20 Coleman extreme works pretty well, but at 28 qt is just a little larger than what it needs to be to fit well behind the seat of the kayak.

The K2 I saw today was 20 qt and seems like it would fit.
Top Top