Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 4/23/2013 2:31:31 PM EDT
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-04-19/opinions/38675879_1_grand-rapids-justin-amash-crimes

Very interesting read.

He will vote No on everything he has not had time to read.  I have been following him.  I would love to see him in the mix for 2016.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 2:48:14 PM EDT
finally someone who gets the point.  Stay the fuck out of peoples lives which includes no more retarded comments about abortion.  They were getting abortions far longer than it has been legal, just like people drank during the prohibition.  The act of abortion will not go away so stop losing elections over it.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:29:46 PM EDT
Wow, I hope he is able to get into the Senate. I'd donate some funds for the cause.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:54:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By OFFascist:

Wow, I hope he is able to get into the Senate. I'd donate some funds for the cause.

He is in the Senate....

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:56:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bakkbakk:
finally someone who gets the point.  Stay the fuck out of peoples lives which includes no more retarded comments about abortion.  They were getting abortions far longer than it has been legal, just like people drank during the prohibition.  The act of abortion will not go away so stop losing elections over it.  

But doesn't abortion interfere with the life of a child?  People still rape even though it's illegal, should we turn a blind eye to that as well?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:57:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MadMardigan:

He is in the Senate....  

Congress, not Senate.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:58:58 PM EDT

He is in the Senate....  

He's a representative from Grand Rapids, MI.

We're still stuck with two commie senators here in Michigan: Stabenow and Levin.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:00:10 PM EDT
Amash is a rock star.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:09:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

He is in the Senate....  

Congress, not Senate.

Need sleep.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:10:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By wtturn:

Amash is a rock star.

He is making all of the right noise.

Being a member of the Austrian School of Economics really moves him up.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:27:57 PM EDT
Amash,Chaffetz,Lee,Cruz and Rand give me some hope.

They'll likely get torpedoed by the Santorums and McCains of the GOP though
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:48:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By w15ly:
Originally Posted By bakkbakk:

But doesn't abortion interfere with the life of a child?  People still rape even though it's illegal, should we turn a blind eye to that as well?

Top Top