Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/28/2003 9:07:36 AM EST
For my first pre-ban AR!!!!!!!

The best part is by far the price. When all was said and done, not including the transfer fee I may or may not end up paying at the shop that does them for me is $924! Oh I can't wait to get it. I have so many plans for it.
Can someone point me to the paperwork I need to fill out to register it as an SBR? Or can I just pick it up at C3 dealer?

Now I just gotta find space for it in my gun safe without displacing anything.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:10:17 AM EST
Doing up an M4-gery, are ya?
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:14:42 AM EST
good score...who's the mfg? -HS
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:16:54 AM EST
Actually the SBR thing is so I can chop my 40cal upper nice and short. My current AR is a carbine. I'm thinking I'll sell the upper on this one I just bought sice it's an A1 upper, than buy a new postban upper for the postban gun and make it into an SPR or something and than just buy a vortex for my post ban upper and put that on the preban. I've got a bit of money sunk into my current upper and love it but would hate to duplicate it for another gun.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:17:47 AM EST
Originally Posted By HillBillySasquatch: good score...who's the mfg? -HS
View Quote
It's an Essential Arms.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:38:17 AM EST
To do an SBR just fill out this form in duplicate [url]http://www.titleii.com/pdf/NewF1.pdf[/url]and get the CLEO sign-off. Send the forms along with a check for $200 and then wait for a few months. When you get your copy back approved just start sawing. Congratulations on the purchase.
Top Top