Posted: 10/28/2004 4:52:25 AM EDT
www.rightgoths.com/

Mooo-hahahahah!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:32:32 AM EDT
[#1]
good site, lol
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:34:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a step in the right direction anyways...   although the first thing I seen was the "get well clinton" article

But then again, the thought of finding a conservative goth chick who likes guns would make me a pretty happy man
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:42:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looks like a step in the right direction anyways...   although the first thing I seen was the "get well clinton" article

What's wrong with wishing another human being who shares the planet with you to get well soon?

I don't like the guy's politics but that does not mean I wish him dead.

Are you implying this is a bad thing?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:44:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Uh-oh!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:46:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's wrong with wishing another human being who shares the planet with you to get well soon?

+1

Bubba's a con-man, used car salesman and sleazy lawyer rolled up in one package but I've never gotten the vibe that he's evil (now The Beast on the other hand...)

While I don't like the son-of-a-bitch I don't wish him dead either.  I just wish he'd go the fuck away.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:48:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He wants to be head of the UN.  Is that reason enough to wish him dead?

Actually, I don't like him, but I don't want him dead either.  I just wish he'd shut up.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:11:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:25:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Perhaps it was stated wrong.  I was not wishing anyone dead... but, I do not have any sympathy for him either.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:42:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It shows a lot more class than the DUhers had during President Ronald Reagan's funeral.

wganz

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:49:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Remember......the du'ers have and recognize "No class" it is part of their belief system taken from the Communist Manifesto.They are all "Inner Party Members".........remember?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top