Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/28/2004 3:52:25 AM EST
www.rightgoths.com/

Mooo-hahahahah!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:32:32 AM EST
good site, lol
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:34:01 AM EST
Looks like a step in the right direction anyways... although the first thing I seen was the "get well clinton" article

But then again, the thought of finding a conservative goth chick who likes guns would make me a pretty happy man
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:42:56 AM EST

Originally Posted By Bob243:
Looks like a step in the right direction anyways... although the first thing I seen was the "get well clinton" article

What's wrong with wishing another human being who shares the planet with you to get well soon?

I don't like the guy's politics but that does not mean I wish him dead.

Are you implying this is a bad thing?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:44:34 AM EST
Uh-oh!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:46:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By bvmjethead:

What's wrong with wishing another human being who shares the planet with you to get well soon?

+1

Bubba's a con-man, used car salesman and sleazy lawyer rolled up in one package but I've never gotten the vibe that he's evil (now The Beast on the other hand...)

While I don't like the son-of-a-bitch I don't wish him dead either. I just wish he'd go the fuck away.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:48:03 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2004 4:48:31 AM EST by GodBlessTexas]

He wants to be head of the UN. Is that reason enough to wish him dead?

Actually, I don't like him, but I don't want him dead either. I just wish he'd shut up.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:11:06 AM EST

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:25:28 AM EST
Perhaps it was stated wrong. I was not wishing anyone dead... but, I do not have any sympathy for him either.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:42:10 AM EST

It shows a lot more class than the DUhers had during President Ronald Reagan's funeral.

wganz

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:49:56 AM EST
Remember......the du'ers have and recognize "No class" it is part of their belief system taken from the Communist Manifesto.They are all "Inner Party Members".........remember?
Top Top