Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/24/2005 3:07:37 PM EDT
I often wondered if the DU was just another forum like AR15.com. Boy was I fucking ass end wrong. Those people hate America and they fucking live here. I thought they would offer up a different opinion from what I find here. The shit they discuss is fucking crazy. They cant possibly believe that shit. No one is that stupid. I almost started yelling at my computer after reading the blackwater thread. I am fucking shocked that educated people think that way.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:08:15 PM EDT
Take a bath. It will help get the stink off
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:08:48 PM EDT
People ARE that stupid, and what makes you think they are educated?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:08:49 PM EDT
liberalism is a mental illness. Stay away.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:09:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/24/2005 3:09:49 PM EDT by lippo]

Originally Posted By bloodmoon:
I often wondered if the DU was just another forum like AR15.com. Boy was I fucking ass end wrong. Those people hate America and they fucking live here. I thought they would offer up a different opinion from what I find here. The shit they discuss is fucking crazy. They cant possibly believe that shit. 1. No one is that stupid. I almost started yelling at my computer after reading the blackwater thread. 2. I am fucking shocked that educated people think that way.

1. Yes. They are that stupid.

2. You are not the only one. It's amazing isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:10:07 PM EDT
i can't read that shit when i'm in a bad mood....they are totally fucked in the head
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:10:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:

The shit they spew is some of the same shit I hear at Florida Atlantic University from a lot of social science professors.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:20:48 PM EDT
DU is pretty hilarious. I love how they latch onto the latest "-gate" scandal about 5 or 6 times a year, always repeating the phrases "This has legs!" "Bush is toast!" to their inevitable disappointment again and again.

Check out this message board devoted to mocking DU and their insane stupidity. Always good for a laugh day in and day out

www.conservativeunderground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

A good recent thread was a DUer who proposed all the females of the women having a universal boycott of motherhood.

www.conservativeunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19307

Other good ones were serious proposals to "draft" Hugo Chavez for president in 2008.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:24:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bloodmoon:

Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:

The shit they spew is some of the same shit I hear at Florida Atlantic University from a lot of social science professors.

Not surprising. It was a Florida University that had an actual terrorist on the payroll as a professor.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:34:40 PM EDT
I too was amazed by those "people." I really, really try to stay away from there because I really, really get mad reading that bullshit... It actually gives me a bad taste in my mouth.

I had no idea how devoid of common sense so many people in this country are.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:39:09 PM EDT
Whenever I read posts from there I feel like I need a cigarette, a bath and an enema.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:44:00 PM EDT
I just can't get myself to go back there after the 1st time...they are just that f'ing wrong.

HH
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:59:07 PM EDT
I only actually looked at DU one time, and that was a few years back. Once was enough. However, I have read some of the claptrap from over there when it is cut and pasted here on Arfcom.

I personally think that a good percentage of the "members" of DU are hormonally deranged teenagers. Another fair amount are mentally ill and likely get a monthly "check" of some kind. The rest are just fucking stupid and caught up in the "cult of the victim"/secular religion of leftism. Seriously, just because some asshat on the internet says he's, "Been to college" doesn't mean he HAS, and take it from me, just because you've been to college doesn't mean you're "smart". I've spent years in college off and on and I'm dumber than a fucking rock. Ugly, too.

The internet has a tendency to breed extremism amongst a subset of people because they'll spend most of their time online jawjacking with other extremists and steadily lose touch with reality. I think their hatred is real to an extent because scapegoating and demonizing one's "enemy" then blaming that enemy for all one's "problems" has been done since "retards" first evolved, oh, probably somewhere around the the Cro Magnon days.

When the first proto-human discovered how to use flint to make a fire the first proto-retard discovered how to burn his own fucking hut down with and and then blame the other guy for it.

There's nothing new in human behavior. It hasn't changed in 50,000 years. We're just less hairy than we used to be and have the internet now. Well, there is one difference: back in the old days retards like those at DU wouldn't survive for very long and the rest of us would be fashioning their skeletal remains into sewing needles and musical instruments.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:01:17 PM EDT
Ok I'm a little slow. What is DU ?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:03:30 PM EDT
Ducks Unlimited.

A pro waterfowl and wetlands group.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:04:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CRC:
Ducks Unlimited.

A pro waterfowl and wetlands group.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:06:40 PM EDT
If you want to read about gun owners being small weinered, racist, women hating WASPS, bookmark their
Gun rights discussion category for a few laughs now and then. I'm convinced 99% of the people posting pro gun responses are right wingers with troll accounts.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=118
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:06:54 PM EDT
shut-up and pass the koolaide already...
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:13:09 PM EDT
I have a troll acount there from the last elections, it has a whole ten posts.

I could not post there, it made me queazy.

If I can find the password I should give it to someone that could make better use.

GM
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:14:33 PM EDT
Send me an IM if you find the password.

They banned 'tbuxtable' really fast.
Top Top