Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 1/1/2004 4:37:23 PM EDT
I purposely watched the Bill O’Reilly show tonight because he had Lt. Col. West on the show.  What stunned me was what he talked about before West’s appearance.  He (O’Reilly) talked about Howard Dean’s campaign with some DemonRat female spin artist and the President of the GOA (Guns of America).  He never gave the GOA guy a chance.  He (O’Reilly) said he was totally for the Assault weapons ban “because he doesn’t want to see Americans with bazookas and machine guns”.  Can you believe this shit?  O’Reilly did say he believes in the Second Amendment and everyone should have the right to own a shotgun, rifle or handgun to protect their home.   This is the crap I keep alluding to when I say that if a new AWB is written and passed through committee, it’s a done deal.   Everyone here should email O’Reilly and explain what the AWB really means…
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 4:50:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/1/2004 4:53:46 PM EDT by albob]
You should know by now that ALL news reporting is biased. We are expected to believe that the BS spewed is word. I call BS also. News reporting died with the Huntley/Brinkley report. The best thing we can do is turn the brainwashing machine OFF! My .02. Happy New Year.
AB
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 4:56:23 PM EDT
Shouldn't you have said [b]O'Reilly[/b] is not fair and ballanced?

Shit, if you listen to Rush, you would have picked up on that a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:09:31 PM EDT
If you want to email this POS, here it is...
[url]oreilly@foxnews.com [/url]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:19:16 PM EDT
We did this and about ten threads related to the show when this show first aired last year. Dozens and dozens of us wrote him. He read one letter calling him on it to which he replied that it was basically a joke.

PS: You do understand the difference between a news show with journalist and an opinion on with a commentator right??? O'Reilly is a commentator - an entertainer - not a journalist so he's not only allowed but expected to have an opinion.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:42:57 PM EDT
I have always thought he was a mental midget.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:45:58 PM EDT
I knew that O'Reilly was anti-gun back in the summer of '02. He certainly made no secret of it.

O'Reilly is full of shit.  [:|]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 6:01:09 PM EDT
What really frightens me is the liberals I work with constantly call Fox News and Bill O'Rielly "conservative."

Every time I correct them and tell them that, no, Fox isn't conservative, only "less liberal," I get nothing but static from them.

I tell them to listen to the news when Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity gives it, now that's conservative!

We need to make sure we get definitions right when we battle the libs--Fox is NOT conservative!
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 6:11:31 PM EDT
O'Reilly is anti-gun and a social liberal. I wish they would do away with him and give Sean Hannity an hour by himself so we don't have to look at and here Alan Colmbs with him.
Top Top