Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2005 5:48:35 PM EDT
I was making my way throught a section of Pomona, driving home when I saw this strange, goofy looking old lady dragging a long string of nylon twine behind her. At first I didnt know what she was doing, as it looked as if she was leading it around like a dog leash.

Well, a damn squirrel pops out of the brush and it is attached to the string. The crazy old lady had a freakin squirrel for a pet and was taking it for a walk! It was quite obvious she was insane to some extent and probably on crack.

Have any of you seen someone walking an odd pet before?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I once saw a blind guy walking a cat somewhere in PA.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
dude, she is homeless.  There was a hook on the end of that line.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Geeze, I'm so glad I don't live in Kalifornia any more.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

ROFL -- has that guy been up to any more antics lately?  I loved Election Day.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe it was her dinner.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#6]
maybe the squirrel was in charge...
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sadly his little buddy passed away recently.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:05:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I've seen a parrot on a leash before.

And my friend's seeing eye dog sometimes kidnapped him when it got tired of sitting in class all day. He'd head off thinking he was going to class and end up in the parking lot next to the car he rode to school in.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Me, about 7 or 8 years old.  Were taking the dog on a walk.  Lived in a hilly neighborhood.  I wanted to take my hamster on a walk.  Mom explained that you can't put a hamster on a leash.  But we had one of those nifty hamster balls.  Remember when I said we lived in a hilly neighborhood....
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Uh...alright, you've got a disturbing avatar...
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:19:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Helper monkey
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I was making my way throught a section of Pomona, driving home when I saw this strange, goofy looking old lady dragging a long string of nylon twine behind her. At first I didnt know what she was doing, as it looked as if she was leading it around like a dog leash.

Well, a damn squirrel pops out of the brush and it is attached to the string. The crazy old lady had a freakin squirrel for a pet and was taking it for a walk! It was quite obvious she was insane to some extent and probably on crack.

Pomona...

A crazy lady walking a squirrel would be one of the least bizzare things you are likely to see there...
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I believe that the SEC is still among the living.

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe that the SEC is still among the living.

NO. Saddly the little fellow past away a few weeks ago. Search pic's username for the thread.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Didn't Sonny Crocket have a pet Gator.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:07:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh...alright, you've got a disturbing avatar...

It's a first.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Not a wierd pet, But funny anyays,
I guy I work with came back from lunch saying he was at wal mart and saw a blind lady with aseeing eye dog and apparently somethign had fallen off the rack onto the dogs face covering its eyes. he said the dog was wondering around leading the lady all over the place. I believe it cause he was laughin his ass off all night about it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#19]
There really is a lot of mental illness out there. I think some of you would be surprised at how many people are barely holding it together out in public.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Pomona...

A crazy lady walking a squirrel would be one of the least bizzare things you are likely to see there...

Its always fun to drive through P-town, as you never know what you might see!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sadly his little buddy passed away recently.

Kharn

Awwww, I am so sorry to hear that.  RIP, SEC.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pomona...

Its always fun to drive through P-town, as you never know what you might see!

As long as the windows are up, and the doors are locked
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Crack kills.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#24]
I used to walk my ferret. That can get you some funny looks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:13:53 PM EDT
[#25]
I lived in "P-town" years ago, in a dumpy little apt, in a bad neighborhood. We had our own insane crack ho that lived in the laundry room. The screaming, knock down, drag out FIGHTS that came out of that room, at all hours of the night...

and she'd be the only one in there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Whatever happened to the SEC???
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:23:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever happened to the SEC???

passed on
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 11:01:58 PM EDT
[#28]
mayne she shared her crack w/ the squirrel???
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:57:58 AM EDT
[#29]
My son has an Iguna that he has a small dog harness  that he sometimes walks in the yard. That damn lizzard is four foot long and has a bad disposition. But thats ok I hear they taste like chicken.
Oh and buy they way it scares the crap out the neighbors when she hisses at them.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
My son has an Iguna that he has a small dog harness  that he sometimes walks in the yard. That damn lizzard is four foot long and has a bad disposition. But thats ok I hear they taste like chicken.
Oh and buy they way it scares the crap out the neighbors when she hisses at them.

Thats pretty cool. If I had a badass iguana, I would take it with me to scare the sheeple
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top