Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 5:57:33 AM EDT
... on Comedy Central of all places.

They really make it look like a cool job. Much like the Army commercials... they show you all the shit you're least likely to ever do. Like stop people from crossing the border.

Anyone want to sign up with me?

link
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:02:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd do it if I wasn't married with children.    Hell... I'd probably be doing a lot of things.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]
They need some action shots of BP in action against the Mexican Army. That'll get the old testosterone boiling.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:05:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I saw that one last night while I was watching South Park! It almost sounds like the government is starting to take the border issue seriously. I guess we'll know soon enough. Something needs to be done, and soon.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:07:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah I saw that one last night while I was watching South Park! It almost sounds like the government is starting to take the border issue seriously. I guess we'll know soon enough. Something needs to be done, and soon.

The way the commercial ends with all the people standing there in their different uniforms I honestly thought it was a commercial for some new Reno-911 type show. The guy wearing the chaps. HOw ghey.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:07:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw that, too.

I've also seen an assload of Borde Patrol vehicles lately, too...

...In the middle of the state, where there is no border.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:14:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Might want to take a gander over at THIS site, before you get all hot and bothered to be the man in green.

You want to know why BP is always screaming for new agents?  Cause all the guys leave and go to a PD or SO.

We have a fairly large contingent of ex-fed mafia here at my PD.

Sheep
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:16:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The way the commercial ends with all the people standing there in their different uniforms I honestly thought it was a commercial for some new Reno-911 type show. The guy wearing the chaps. HOw ghey.

Village People couldn't go on forever. Need retirement benefits from somewhere.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:16:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Want to ride around on horses on other people's land all day? Join the BORDER PATROL!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:39:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Want to ride around on horses on other people's land all day? Join the BORDER PATROL!

Want to carry a gun you'll never be authorized to use? Join the Border Patrol.
Want to be a front seat spectator of the greatest joke in Mexico: The US Mexico Border? Join the Border Patrol.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:41:24 AM EDT
[#10]

That commercial is a lie.

They need to reshoot it but this time tie all the actors hands behind their backs because that is what being in the BP is like in REAL life.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:44:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Want to be the butt of US Immigration policy?  Join the US Border Patrol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top