WTF did I just watch tonight?????
What a waste of money for a DVD.....
This was the Timothy Hines movie 2005 released on DVD... The movie takes place during the 1890's.
It lasted about 3 1/2 hour (should be rated comedy/nightmare) that I wouldn't recommend to a friend..
Worst. My friend ended up watching it with me.. I don't think I'll be bring anymore movies over before screening them first. I don't think that I'll be trusted to bring a movie over again.
1) Its a low budget film that has the stop action of a silent movie.
2) It has the the characters walking and running back and forth all over the place England for about two hours in the movie.
3) The characters are the same twenty actors and extras playing all the roles in the movie without changing their clothing.
4) You have people being kill and turned to skeletons, with the skeletons moving and screaming for up to 30 seconds after they are just bones.
5) Two of the characters are looking up at the evening stars with the skies being black and then yet it was filmed in broad daylight.
6) Almost all the scenes were filmed on green or blue screens with a piss poor CGI images that gives you headaches when your eyes starts hurting from all the screwed up colors.
7) The CGI effects really suck.
8) the only good part of the movie is the last 45 mins.
9) Its so bad its funny. Just laugh at the scenes and repeating actors and extras, and it will by alot faster.
10) The only real funny part is when they pick up a ten year old girl to get her out of town by placing her in their cairage. She gets out of their cairage and runs over to another cairage pulled by a horse. I guess she wanted horsepower, not the top speed of a shetland pony pulling four people( that was the only smart character in the movie..
Do not make the mistake of buying this movie..
Watched a borrowed copy this past week. Thank The_Powers_That_Be that I didn't spend any $$$$ to rent it, I'd be pissed otherwise.
It looks like it was made at after a family reunion..
Only Two semi-real actors in the movie. Everybody else is either the producer, director, and hack off of the street.