Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2001 10:10:42 AM EDT
First time I've seen Export/Law Enforcement AR-15's for sale ($700.00 to $800.00) new Bushmasters, etc. I found some new USGI M1 Carbine magazines and parts so picked those up. Also found some new original "Prong" flash suppressors like is on my SP-1 I bought in 1965. He had 4, I bought one as I never see them and figured I might need it someday. I have a gun show list that runs through July 2002 for LA, TX, MS and AL if anyone is interested. They had brand new M1 Carbine barrels still in preservative also. New USGI contract .45 ACP magazines also. Pretty good show.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Bat,

I live in New Iberia.  I'm having a time looking for a place to shoot.  I just recently bought my wife a Kahr P9, and I bought myself a Sig Pro 357Sig/.40 that I haven't shot yet.  Do you go to Hub City Range or Barney's Indoor?
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Not yet, I plan on joining the club this year. I used to shoot on my property (200 yards) but I'm not shooting my AR-15's, etc. much anymore because some houses have finally been built close to me. I live about 10 miles from you near St. Martinville. My back yard is the Bayou Teche and my front yard is nothing but cane fields. The Gunshow is at the "Heymann Center" today and tomorrow by the way. Usual $5.00 to get in plus $1.00 for parking. Lots of stuff there though.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a gun show list that runs through July 2002 for LA, TX, MS and AL if anyone is interested.
View Quote

Hey I want that list. Can you e-mail it to me?
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a gun show list that runs through July 2002 for LA, TX, MS and AL if anyone is interested.
View Quote

Hey I want that list. Can you e-mail it to me?
View Quote

Check email.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top