Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2002 3:49:07 PM EDT
Okay, this is about Gun Control. (Because I was bored, and thinking about it, see?)
At first, I thought most Gun-Control advocates were well-intentioned, they only wanted to stop murders and the such.
Eventually, a realization dawned upon me. These people don't care! They know that gun laws only take them away from Law-abiding civilians. They know, and they continue to attack our rights and freedom.
Why? I have no idea. Maybe because they need a scapegoat. It's much easier to blame an inanimate object than a state of mind.
Anyhoo, just a random thought. Add on if you wish to.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 4:09:27 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not about guns, really.  It's about the Left attempting to politically neuter the Right.  Gun owners typically lean to the right and vote as a block - what better way to take votes away from conservatives than by destroying their core constituency?

It's never been about safety, children, crime, wood, plastic or steel.  It's [b]always[/b] been about political power and whose hands it's in.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Because you can't set up a police state if the inmates are armed silly!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top