Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/22/2005 2:21:23 AM EDT
Blue ringed octopi!

Add that to the list of

Sharks, jellyfish, spiders, snakes, crocs, birds, fish, dingoes (it got me baby!), and other stuff I forgot

We also have a mammal that has a bill like a duck, webbed feet, lays eggs, and is also poisonous.

Anyone wanna come for a trip?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:36:00 AM EDT
We take those to hockey games and throw them out on the ice.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:37:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Sin_Bin:
We take those to hockey games and throw them out on the ice.

Yea, when the good old wings are playing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:40:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/22/2005 3:01:13 AM EDT by Specop_007]
If you succumb to an octopi....Your a damned pussy man.
And ducks? I'll whip a ducks ASS.
And dingo's? Please.

You "down under" guys must have had your pants fall off and have top use the wifes panties or something.

But otherwise, I'd love to visit. Can I stay with you?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:43:15 AM EDT
Specop_007, why don't you fix your avatar? The photo server is back up and running.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:44:43 AM EDT

Specop_007, why don't you fix your avatar? The photo server is back up and running.

*heh*
That red X? It IS my avatar.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:51:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FiftyCalibre:
Blue ringed octopi!

Add that to the list of

Sharks, jellyfish, spiders, snakes, crocs, birds, fish, dingoes (it got me baby!), and other stuff I forgot

We also have a mammal that has a bill like a duck, webbed feet, lays eggs, and is also poisonous.

A platapuss can kill you

Kind of off topic...but do they even sell Subaru Outbacks in Australia ?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:54:33 AM EDT
Those blue ringed octopi can kill any person with 2 drops of poison in a decent amount of water . You get bit, you will die.

My friend and I found one under a rock so we chased it for a while and caught it. We put it back though cos we just wanted to see its pretty rings glow when we pissed it off.

Its not a duck, its just got a bill like a duck but its like the most fucked up animal ever!

...did u just say you will "whip a dicks ASS"? That is SO gay.

You can stay with me but I think you will have to camp in the backyard next to the snakes and spiders

Oh we have topless beaches everywhere, with hot chicks! It can give ya a heart attack . Theres a REAL incentive to come
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:54:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pv74:

Blue ringed octopi!

Add that to the list of

A platapuss can kill you

I've heard platypuss's cant kill you, but actually have a poison whos express purpose is to cause pain.
I've also heard it is probably the most painful thing a man can go through.

But maybe that was some other animal....
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:55:07 AM EDT

Blue ringed octopi!

Add that to the list of

A platapuss can kill you

No it cant kill you, but it HURTS like HELL.

Yeah they do
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:56:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Specop_007:

Blue ringed octopi!

Add that to the list of

A platapuss can kill you

I've heard platypuss's cant kill you, but actually have a poison whos express purpose is to cause pain.
I've also heard it is probably the most painful thing a man can go through.

But maybe that was some other animal....

The poison is transferred via burrs on the rear legs. The legend of the pain makes me NEVER want to fuck with them
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:00:57 AM EDT
I eat that for lunch. I put mustard on it, and eat it. Sometimes I put it my soup - other times I add it to my coffee. Whatchu complaining about?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:05:07 AM EDT

Those blue ringed octopi can kill any person with 2 drops of poison in a decent amount of water . You get bit, you will die.

My friend and I found one under a rock so we chased it for a while and caught it. We put it back though cos we just wanted to see its pretty rings glow when we pissed it off.

Its not a duck, its just got a bill like a duck but its like the most fucked up animal ever!

You can stay with me but I think you will have to camp in the backyard next to the snakes and spiders

Oh we have topless beaches everywhere, with hot chicks! It can give ya a heart attack . Theres a REAL incentive to come

DEAR CHRIST!!
I did say whip a dicks ass. What a fuckin typo THAt is!

Either way, I'd love to visit Oz. i actually was trying to get a Visa to work down there, but its a horrid double edged sword. If your goin blind (Not recommended or have an in track) you need visa to get a job, but you need a job to get the visa.

Buncha shit really. So I figured Kansas is alot like Oz, without all the poisonous stuff. And here I am.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:06:45 AM EDT

DEAR CHRIST!!

Either way, I'd love to visit Oz. i actually was trying to get a Visa to work down there, but its a horrid double edged sword. If your goin blind (Not recommended or have an in track) you need visa to get a job, but you need a job to get the visa.

Buncha shit really. So I figured Kansas is alot like Oz, without all the poisonous stuff. And here I am.

Did you try the OPM? You can get a job over there through them without much difficulty.

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:10:50 AM EDT

DEAR CHRIST!!

Did you try the OPM? You can get a job over there through them without much difficulty.

The what?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:19:41 AM EDT
Facing off in the rin we have in one corner:

Blue ringed octopi!

Add that to the list of

And in the other corner:

Oh we have topless beaches everywhere, with hot chicks! It can give ya a heart attack

*DING*

Winner by KO in under 1 second of fighting is the Nekkid Hot Chicks!
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:24:31 AM EDT

The what?

The Office of Personnel Management. The US.gov

An easy way to get an overseas job.

If you have the time and freedom, it's an excellent resource.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:44:21 AM EDT
You guys have more poisonous critters than WE do here in Arizona....sure, I'll come visit. I work in a facility where I handle tons of explosives ( propellants ) every day....most of what I do involves tracking and moving such things from one area in the middle of the desert to another area in the middle of the desert. To say the least, I've worked in remote desert areas for the last 13 years and we have poisonous animals EVERYWHERE. I think we have more Black Widows per square acre than the rest of Arizona. I have YET to have been bitten by anything worse than a Great Wesern Pocket Gopher ( looks like a giant hamster ) ....which is NOT poisonous but does NOT like to be picked up. Thank God for heavy leather work gloves!

So, sure, I'll come visit!
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:54:12 AM EDT

Oh we have topless beaches everywhere, with hot chicks!

This thread is..........
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:03:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/22/2005 5:03:55 AM EDT by Aimless]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:18:24 AM EDT
I took an all expenses paid trip to Perth in '95 courtesy of the US Navy. Didn't see the outback, the night life was wild enough for me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:31:36 AM EDT
Lets see....
Funnel Web spiders,
Tiapans,
Great Whites....
That place sounds scary.
Top Top