Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/22/2001 2:01:52 AM EDT
I am in love, and my wife does not understand! I was wondering what I can install regarding a bipod, and the foregrip. Can you please advise what I can look into, and where to check these out? Thanks! max
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:12:52 AM EDT
Does it look anything like this? [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=47326[/url] These are really nice guns. I'm surprised no one stepped up to buy mine when it was for sale.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:17:25 AM EDT
thanks, boomer. yes, the same rifle. i'm thinking of adding some accesories and a sight...any ideas? again, thanks! max
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:40:28 AM EDT
I'v had one for several years, and I love it, it shoots great. I suggest a Harris bi-pod. If so you will need the #5 adaptor, very simple to install, the hard part is getting the hand guards off. Not that it is difficult, they were just on tight. I would also suggest the bi-pod that swivles, and I have the leg notch version as well. I'm not sure what you mean by foregrip. Good luck, I think you will really like this gun it is capeable of very good accuracy. [beer]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 5:01:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Boomer: Does it look anything like this? [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=47326[/url] These are really nice guns. I'm surprised no one stepped up to buy mine when it was for sale.
View Quote
I wanted it, but as you said, "Sometimes life throws you a curveball." It seems like every time I have money for something AR related, it gets sucked away by some other priority or emergency. God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 5:25:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GodBlessTexas: I wanted it, but as you said, "Sometimes life throws you a curveball." It seems like every time I have money for something AR related, it gets sucked away by some other priority or emergency.
View Quote
I thought you were in the same boat as maximus, your wife just did not understand. [:)] Seriously, though, that's cool. I was pretty ambivalent about selling such a fine rifle in the first place, especially at the loss I had it advertised for, and in light of what has happened since, I've decided to hang onto the rifle and pursue other means to raise a few extra bucks. And to think I was all set to make do with only my 4 pre-ban Colts! [:)]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 7:30:38 AM EDT
hey boomer: Foregrip= vertical grip that projects downwards from the lower handguard. Thanks! max
Top Top