Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2012 4:44:33 PM EDT
Where were you and how did everyone react at the end of the movie?
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Having a nice memorial at the end doesn't make the rest of the movie well written or filmed.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Having a nice memorial at the end doesn't make the rest of the movie well written or filmed.

Well arent you just zippy.

Couple folks had to take there time coming out of the theater.

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well arent you just zippy.

Couple folks had to take there time coming out of the theater.

So? I thought it was stupid.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Everyone talks about the awesome boat scene...

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Everyone talks about the awesome boat scene...

Click To View Spoiler

Sounds about like my sex life
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Seal Slide.

That is all.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#7]
It was the most well behaved and respectful theater audience I've been in. I may have been the one holding back some unruly, loud, obnoxious, 'mercan comments.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#8]
We had one of the most redneck (which lead to anti hispanic) crowds on opening day.  But i do have to agree with the posters above, some folks took their time leaving the theater.  Great flick by the way.  Was very impressed with the movie and enjoyed it thoroughly

-Mike
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#9]
First time I saw it I was in a fully packed theatre at an early showing in my school. Second was the local cineplex a month later, third I was at Field Training. All times, I could feel the dust in the air...
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#10]
The audience applauded as the names of the fallen SEALs scrolled up the screen and then exited the theater reverently.  I've never seen anything like it before.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I finally got to see it a week ago, borrowed it from my step brother.

Watched it by myself. Got kinda choked up at the memorial scene mainly because I wanted "LT" to live and get back home to his new son but I understand why they did the movie like they did.

I thought the entire movie was badass, all things considered. The guys in the movie did a damn good job. No where in that movie did it say this is real life and this is exactly how things go down with the SEAL's and military, in the end, it's just a movie to entertain. I will watch it again, mostly for the boat scene
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Probably the only time the theater crowd was that quiet was when I saw Blackhawk Down. I did go see Act of Valor twice just to vote with my wallet, I took my ex-gf ,  the first time and my son the second time.  Maybe Hollywood will get a message since it is driven by dollars.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top