Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/28/2001 7:31:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/28/2001 7:40:07 PM EDT by gus]
I was re-organizing my ammo dump a little while ago, and was pleasently suprised to find that I have almost 1000 rounds more of C77 than I thought! Also, I found 10 sealed 20 rd boxes of M856 Lake City tracer that I didn't even know I had. I even found a couple hundred rounds of that old Malaysian 55gr stuff that used to be so popular. I thought I had shot it all up. It's not that I'm terribly disorganized, I just haven't opened up those cans in years. Re-stored with fresh dessicant, and now labeled so I don't forget again. Now I'm glad I DIDN'T go out tonight! [beer] edited because of the effects of beer.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 7:39:30 PM EDT
Almost like Christmas morning eh?? Seems like when I do that I can't find things that I would swear used to be there. Mind over matter, I've lost my mind so I guess it does'nt matter. [:\][:\][:\] ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 7:41:28 PM EDT
DIDN'T go out tonight!
View Quote
Did you have a choice in this? Don't I see you here every Friday and Saturday night???
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 7:44:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Smeghead:
DIDN'T go out tonight!
View Quote
Did you have a choice in this? Don't I see you here every Friday and Saturday night???
View Quote
Yeah, but I usually don't get on here on weekend nights until around 2:00 AM local time.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:05:59 PM EDT
I just did the same thing! Now I am loading mags and getting range fee's and gas money together. I must be getting old! Actually I AM!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:08:14 PM EDT
That used to happen to me all the time when I smoked dope. Finding a forgetten film can with a big juicy nugget in it, or half-smoked jay in a tape case. Christmas morning all the way.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:44:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raven: That used to happen to me all the time when I smoked dope. Finding a forgetten film can with a big juicy nugget in it, or half-smoked jay in a tape case. Christmas morning all the way.
View Quote
Only users lose dope?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:15:37 PM EDT
The only time that happened to me was when I was working for a gun dealer and I needed a 50cal ammo can. I asked him if he had any and he said NO. I asked about the 2 behind the counter under the shelf (in plain sight, keep in mind). He grabbed them and they were full. When he opened them one was full of 30-06 linked ammo and the other was full of stripper clipped 30-06. HE totally forgot that he had them. He had them for almost 10years. They weren't even in hiding, they wee right there. Able to be seen every time you walked by... THAT is why I LOVE cluttered gun shops!!!! BISHOP
Top Top