Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 8:21:56 AM EDT
I'm bored at work and decided to go stir up some shit. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Simple...snipe.  And keep a low profile.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:22:57 AM EDT
[#2]
good luck with that.

dissent is squashed like a bug there.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:23:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I cant stand the layout of their forums
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
good luck with that.

dissent is squashed like a bug there.

Yep Ive not heard of many people from here lasting long. I think Aimless was able to keep his going for awhile.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:24:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I was banned before I ever made a post. I emailed mods and never heard back as to why I was banned. Have fun.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:27:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Simple...snipe.  And keep a low profile.

Yup.. The art of subtle trolling is to turn members of the said enemy board against each other. Role playing is key..

Example...

(me posing as a hillary supporter): BECAUSE OBAMA LACKS A VAGINA, HE IS UNFIT TO LEAD THIS GREAT NATION OF VAGINAS. HOWEVER, I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM IF HE GOT A SEX CHANGE.. TEE HEE.. <3

Obama supporter 1: WTF FAGGOT, GTFO

Obama supporter 2: LULZ WAT?

Random Hillary supporter: You are right, Obama is just another MAN, FEMINAZI's UNITE!!! I hope he gets assassinated by a woman sniper..

Obama supporter 1: Oh no you didn't...

etc etc etc...

Easy effective... And retarded enough to blend in..
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:29:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Please don't adertise that here - it draws retaliation, and they do a LOT more damage over here than we do there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top