Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 4:06:17 PM EDT
ah, a decent movie about freedom from tyrany on the eve of a piece of tyrany going bye bye
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Gibson's character: "An elected legislature can trample rights as easily as a king"

so true
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:24:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Makes me want a tomahawk every time I see it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Makes me want a tomahawk every time I see it.

You got that right.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF? TNTs movie colorization team made the blood on mel gibson brown to look like mud after the scene where he rescues his son
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WTF? TNTs movie colorization team made the blood on mel gibson in the patriot brown to look like mud after the scene where he rescues his son

I was wondering about that.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Great flick!  I have it on DVD...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:49:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I just stopped watching it after that mud/blood confusion commercial break....too much censorship for me
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:50:27 PM EDT
[#8]
must be similar to Tarantino doing a lot of Kill Bill in black and white to get past the ratings board, since if you don't see red it's not considered blood. same with Star Trek 6 using purple for klingon blood
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:53:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
must be similar to Tarantino doing a lot of Kill Bill in black and white to get past the ratings board, since if you don't see red it's not considered blood. same with Star Trek 6 using purple for klingon blood

exactly what I was thinking.
They turned all the blood brown in the trailer for Kill Bill.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#10]
me too, yet I always end up watching stuff I own when it's on tv. probably due to not being able to watch a dvd in the room my computer is in. I could watch one on the computer, but then it would be on top of the other open windows

Quoted:
Great flick!  I have it on DVD...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top