Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2001 7:40:34 AM EDT
Last week I bought a HK P7M8 (which I wanted it for a long time) from a Gun board Network for a very good price.  I casually asked the fellow of why he want to sell his P7. He told me that he was out of a job and try to sell off his guns to pay off mortgage.  Needless to say, I wanted to help.  Asked him what he was doing and to send me his resume.  Got his resume last Tuesday, send it in to a manager friend of mine in Chicago, he went to the interview on Friday......And today Monday, I got a phone call from the fellow at work in Chicago to say Thank you.  That was real fast.  It help when I found out that he was a Veteran of Desert Storm and part of an Navy air crew who flew spy mission over Iraq in a plane like the one which got stuck in Hainan China. Needless to say, I feel real proud.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#1]
AR, Let me be the first to say thanks for a job well done. A well deserved pat on the back is in order here!  Ben
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:51:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Ya, good job.....but did you get the pistol?
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:22:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Wait you can't do that, only liberals care about people, right?
Way to go AR Rifle.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:49:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Ya, good job.....but did you get the pistol?
View Quote

It's on its way to my FFL dealer right now.  I did not take advantage of this fellow. I paid him for what he asked for, and if I didn't bought it, someone else will.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Two thumbs-up, brother. Bravo Zulu!!

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top