Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 5:20:07 PM EDT
One of my dog's was barking in response to it.

CRC
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:22:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Time to run out side naked, covered in pork grease, wearing a tin foil hat, shooting the AR wildly in the general direction.

If you can work up a raging boner before running out of the house it would be better.
But you will find that it will arise as you run.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#2]
One of my co-workers got his young son a labrador puppy for Christmas. His wife got tired of the puppy whinning and made him take it outside for the night.  When he checked on it the next morning there was the chain with a bloody collar on it but no puppy.  Coyotes are all over north Alabama and Tennessee too.  I hear then almost every night.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Kill it if you can.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Coyotes have been a problem in my area for about 10 years now.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#6]
There are a shit load of coyotes 'round these parts.  I see them hopping around in the snow, digging for prey (mice I believe?).  A few years back, my g/f had a couple of her friends staying with us and they let our springer spaniel/ lab mix pup out of the  house by accident. We never saw her again (the pup), and I'm sure the 'yotes got her.  Bastages.

--VT
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Time to run out side naked, covered in pork grease, wearing a tin foil hat, shooting the AR wildly in the general direction.

If you can work up a raging boner before running out of the house it would be better.
But you will find that it will arise as you run.

He should be bumpfiring while doing this.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:36:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
We hear them every full moon here just at sunset. There's a pack of 10 or more of them from the sounds of it about a half a mile from me in the hills. Last month they woke me from a dead sleep at like 4 AM with howling not more than 150 yards away. I figure they had just made a fresh kill of some neighbor's pit bull and were calling the rest of the pack in for chow.

Kill them!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top