Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/23/2016 10:50:12 PM EDT
And also that its completely constitutional. His proof was a democrat and chronicle (rochester, ny local news paper) article that safe act arrests were up in NYC.

Then he tells me he's a former army infantry guy who now has a law degree majoring in firearm law and he's helped draft gun control laws in MA. What in the fuck. This cunt is a goddamn traitor to his oath and is responisble for twisting words around so some empty headed know nothing judge signs off on his bullshit. Fucking goddamn judas who dared to spew his vile rhetoric while using the dead of sandy hook and orlando as a fucking soap box, and tried to shame me for have standard capacity mags.

Talk minus action equals zero, you fuck. My rights trump your dead every day. Go ahead and write your garbage. Means nothing if you dont have the balls to back it up with action.

May we all remember lexington and concord. Fuck em all.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I keep my blood pressure low by genuinely believing in karma.

No bullshit.

A guy like that will have his character flaws exposed at the worst possible time (for him).
It will happen.
You may not be there to see it, but rest assured knowing that day is a part of his path....unavoidable...imminent.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Sadly, many of the grievences in the declaration of independence are occurring again.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I keep my blood pressure low by genuinely believing in karma.

No bullshit.

A guy like that will have his character flaws exposed at the worst possible time (for him).
It will happen.
You may not be there to see it, but rest assured knowing that day is a part of his path....unavoidable...imminent.

View Quote

From your lips to gods ears

Edit: i just hope nothing happens to his daughter. Cute kid, less than a year old. Sad she has to grow up in that house.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:08:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The first revolutionary war was started over far less fuckery than the population is tolerating now.

Food for thought.
View Quote
I've thought about this a lot lately.....What channel is the game on?

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:13:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And also that its completely constitutional. His proof was a democrat and chronicle (rochester, ny local news paper) article that safe act arrests were up in NYC.

Then he tells me he's a former army infantry guy who now has a law degree majoring in firearm law and he's helped draft gun control laws in MA. What in the fuck. This cunt is a goddamn traitor to his oath and is responisble for twisting words around so some empty headed know nothing judge signs off on his bullshit. Fucking goddamn judas who dared to spew his vile rhetoric while using the dead of sandy hook and orlando as a fucking soap box, and tried to shame me for have standard capacity mags.

Talk minus action equals zero, you fuck. My rights trump your dead every day. Go ahead and write your garbage. Means nothing if you dont have the balls to back it up with action.

View Quote

If he in fact has some law learning, he would understand rational basis. SAFE act has none, nor does the MA ban. Very simple.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't get soo bent out of shape dude.

Just say "that's nice" and move on with your life.  Neither of you could ever change each others minds and you both know it.

But If you really want to show him what's up you should get a law degree and make it your life's work to destroy everything he creates

Otherwise its just a silly post on the internet.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#8]
What zack3g said.  We tolerate a lot more than our forefathers would.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:18:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The first revolutionary war was started over far less fuckery than the population is tolerating now.

Food for thought.
View Quote

The seeds of the first one were planted deep by the British Crown in the negotiated terms of the Treaty of Paris on February 10, 1763.

Subjects decided it would behoove them to become citizens instead.

Powder, ball and bayonet got it done.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:19:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Ask him to show you the stats, PLEASE. We have wanted to see them since this shit passed. There has been no gain for the unsafe act to actually get criminals off the streets. All it has done has been add on charges after the arrest.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:24:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Don't get soo bent out of shape dude.

Just say "that's nice" and move on with your life.  Neither of you could ever change each others minds and you both know it.

But If you really want to show him what's up you should get a law degree and make it your life's work to destroy everything he creates

Otherwise its just a silly post on the internet.
View Quote

Get outta here with your logic!

I couldnt do it. Book learning bores the ever living fuck out of me, plus i dont have the memory retention for it. Adhd and a bat to the head when you're a kid kinda scrambles your eggs a bit....
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:25:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ask him to show you the stats, PLEASE. We have wanted to see them since this shit passed. There has been no gain for the unsafe act to actually get criminals off the streets. All it has done has been add on charges after the arrest.
View Quote

I asked for specifics. Went to work for a couple hours, came home and he had blocked me. Gutless fuck.

Edit: i did find out the mag over 10 rounds is a class a misdemeanor though. For some reason i thought it was a class d felony. He called me on it, and i was wrong. I admitted it though.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:29:43 PM EDT
[#13]
You're talking to a guy who wants to increase gun control in a state where empty brass is illegal. There's no winning with people like that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:30:36 PM EDT
[#14]
He is right. The safe act is working

it is making felons out of freedom loving non-complying people.

Exactly what they wanted to happen.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You're talking to a guy who wants to increase gun control in a state where empty brass is illegal. There's no winning with people like that.
View Quote

Wait. Really? The fuck?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:53:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Wait. Really? The fuck?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait. Really? The fuck?

Ayup. NY has gone past full retard, they went past full potato, they want FULL MOTHERFUCKING HASH BROWN LEVELS OF RETARD.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:54:17 PM EDT
[#17]
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”  George Carlin (at least according to the almighty interwebs)
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ayup. NY has gone past full retard, they went past full potato, they want FULL MOTHERFUCKING HASH BROWN LEVELS OF RETARD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait. Really? The fuck?

So glad i left that state. Oh, i did troll the guy and posted a pic of my ar and a few mags and a sign that said fuck the safe act. I was hoping to get him to flip out, but all he did was call me an internet badass that was nerd raging. I would have posted a pic of me dicking his wife, but sadly, i havent done that... And she is hot. Didnt grab a pic of her though.

Maybe I need to make a trip to boston
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:06:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Would have punched him straight in the mouth after he said that. Bet he's an easy bleeder.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:08:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wait. Really? The fuck?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait. Really? The fuck?

Empty brass isn't illegal.  That would be hard to do once a shot was fired for any purpose.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:12:24 AM EDT
[#21]
As another former army infantry guy I'll admit that mental illness is not necessarily a bar to service in that MOS.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:15:34 AM EDT
[#22]

OP all you can do is consistently hit them with logic and reasoned arguments.    Let their side do the frothing at the mouth and acting insane.     My brother who didn't really think regular joes should have access to a lot of the firearms we do actually changed his tune after the concert/theater slaughter in Paris.      Sometimes reason can make it through a thick skull but you have to let it dawn on them in their own time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:20:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sadly, many of the grievences in the declaration of independence are occurring again.
View Quote

It is worse now than it was then
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:30:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Food for thought.
View Quote

It would be almost impossible for a single person to start a revolution in this day and age, and who is willing to risk their life for something that will likely never come to fruition?

Any organized effort is painted as fringe lunatics and ultimately come under the scrutiny of the federal government.

To spark a revolution would require a single overt act. Incrementalism will be the death of this country.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:31:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you say all this to him, or just save it for us?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:35:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Stop arguing with liberals. Lost cause that will wind up with you being labeled as a "racist"
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:43:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of the biggest gun grabbers is Jack Reed from Rhode Island.  He was a West Pointer and an airborne officer in VN.  He well knows American History, and military history.  Yet that worthless ballsack thinks we are subjects not citizens and that we do not have a right to keep and bear arms.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:45:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

He is a traitor to his country.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:53:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Empty brass isn't illegal.  That would be hard to do once a shot was fired for any purpose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait. Really? The fuck?

OP said the guy was writing gun laws for MA. That's why I made the brass comment.

https://www.massbar.org/publications/lawyers-journal/2011/july/don%E2%80%99t-pick-up-after-others,-or,-the-danger-of-spent-shell-casings
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:01:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I asked for specifics. Went to work for a couple hours, came home and he had blocked me. Gutless fuck.

Edit: i did find out the mag over 10 rounds is a class a misdemeanor though. For some reason i thought it was a class d felony. He called me on it, and i was wrong. I admitted it though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Odds are he was lying about it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:22:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

mags made after 1994 that hold more than 10 rounds are a class D violent felony.  there are different laws covering hicap mags depending on when they were made.

S 265.02 Criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree.
 A person is guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree when:
   (1) Such person commits the crime of criminal possession of  a  weapon
 in  the fourth degree as defined in subdivision one, two, three or five
 of section 265.01, and has been previously convicted of any crime; or
   (2) Such person possesses any explosive or incendiary bomb, bombshell,
 firearm silencer, machine-gun or any other firearm or weapon simulating
 a machine-gun and which is adaptable for such use; or
   (3) Such  person knowingly possesses a machine-gun, firearm, rifle or
 shotgun which has  been  defaced  for  the  purpose  of  concealment  or
 prevention of the detection of a crime or misrepresenting the identity
 of such machine-gun, firearm, rifle or shotgun; or
   (5) (i) Such person possesses three or more  firearms; or (ii) such
 person possesses a firearm and has been previously convicted of a felony
 or a class A misdemeanor defined in this chapter within the five years
 immediately preceding the commission of the offense and such  possession
 did not take place in the person's home or place of business; or
   (6) Such person knowingly possesses any disguised gun; or
   (7) Such person possesses an assault weapon; or
   (8) Such person possesses a large capacity ammunition feeding device.
 For purposes of this subdivision, a large  capacity  ammunition  feeding
 device shall not include an ammunition feeding device lawfully possessed
 by  such  person before the effective date of the chapter of the laws of
 two thousand  thirteen  which  amended  this  subdivision,  that  has  a
 capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept more
 than  seven  but  less  than  eleven  rounds  of ammunition, or that was
 manufactured before September thirteenth, nineteen hundred  ninety-four,
 that  has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to
 accept, more than ten rounds of ammunition
; or
   (9) Such person possesses an unloaded firearm and also commits a  drug
 trafficking felony as defined in subdivision twenty-one of section 10.00
 of this chapter as part of the same criminal transaction; or
   (10)  Such  person  possesses an unloaded firearm and also commits any
 violent felony offense as defined in subdivision one of section 70.02 of
 this chapter as part of the same criminal transaction.
   Criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree is a class D felony.

S 265.36 Unlawful  possession  of  a large capacity ammunition feeding
               device.
   It shall be unlawful  for  a  person  to  knowingly  possess  a  large
 capacity   ammunition   feeding  device  manufactured  before  September
 thirteenth, nineteen hundred ninety-four, and if  such  person  lawfully
 possessed  such  large capacity feeding device before the effective date
 of the chapter of the laws of two thousand  thirteen  which  added  this
 section,  that  has  a  capacity  of, or that can be readily restored or
 converted to accept, more than ten rounds of ammunition.
   An individual who has a reasonable belief that such device is of  such
 a  character  that  it  may  lawfully be possessed and who surrenders or
 lawfully disposes of such device within thirty days of being notified by
 law enforcement or county licensing officials that  such  possession  is
 unlawful  shall  not be guilty of this offense. It shall be a rebuttable
 presumption that such person knows that such large  capacity  ammunition
 feeding  device  may  not  be  lawfully  possessed if he or she has been
 contacted by law enforcement or county licensing officials and  informed
 that such device may not be lawfully possessed.
   Unlawful possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device is a
   class A misdemeanor.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:25:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not reading the rest of this thread, but from a former NYer.  FUCK THAT GUY.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:10:42 AM EDT
[#33]
What's his screen name?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait. Really? The fuck?

It certainly is in MA without a permit. Guy said he helped formulate MA gun control law.

If you do not have a firearms permit in MA having any ammunition component, including a piece of brass or a deformed bullet is a felony.

Welcome to fascism.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Said every word to him.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait. Really? The fuck?

Where in NY is empty brass illegal?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:14:49 PM EDT
[#37]

You can't fix stupid

I'm always surprised when I hear a Vet spout off Liberal BS

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#38]
It's "working".

Hitler did lots of shit that "worked" too.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

It got a bunch of criminals from my understanding.  Of course they weren't criminals before the law.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can someone still get a permit to purchase firearms in NYS if they have a misdemeanor Class A conviction, yes or no?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:23:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait. Really? The fuck?

Nevermind I guess it's in MA?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There is a place for people like him
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Food for thought.
View Quote

And the Americans doing it seem just like thoses snnoty royalists.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:25:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm always surprised when I hear a Vet spout off Liberal BS
View Quote

I'm not.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#45]
fuck him

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Simple:  We tolerate more because we have a lot more to lose.  

We have a complex, interdependent society with a high standard of living.  Anything that disrupts that would
cause severe hardship that people aren't used to living.  When you are starting out with a predominantly agrarian
independent society, they are already living with privations and not willing to tolerate much more.  An additional 3%
tax on them is different than 3% tax on us.  

When the people depend on the government, they don't support revolution or civil war.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#47]
a law degree majoring in firearm law
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Food for thought.
View Quote

This. Everyone says "Come and take it" or they claim being a 3%er but they do nothing when shit happens. We are so close to having the most corrupt politician in recent history elected as the most powerful person in the world and the best people do is post a picture on facebook.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#49]
So how does making an arrest for a Non-Violent act make society safer?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

We have a complex, interdependent society with a high standard of living.  Anything that disrupts that would
cause severe hardship that people aren't used to living.  When you are starting out with a predominantly agrarian
independent society, they are already living with privations and not willing to tolerate much more.  An additional 3%

When the people depend on the government, they don't support revolution or civil war.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or everyone just thinks that we can borrow more.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top