Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2007 5:45:43 AM EDT
Check the picture!

Hercules: The World's Biggest Dog Ever According to Guinness World Records Hercules was recently awarded the honorable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and who has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds.

With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's standard 200lb. limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules weight is natural
and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him normal food, he just "grew"... and grew, and grew, and grew!!!

Thats a big damn dog if it's true...
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:46:14 AM EDT
[#1]
posted yesterday  

yes its bs  its on scopes  

original link
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:46:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty good photoshop, really.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
posted yesterday  

oh well. okay for those of you that didn't see it yesterday here it is again.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:47:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
posted yesterday  

original link

Got a link to it on snopes want to send it to the person that sent it to me.

nevermind I got it...
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:49:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I got skeptical by the name. Hercules? As a puppy did they know it was gonna grow and grow and grow?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:49:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I got skeptical by the name. Hercules? As a puppy did they know it was gonna grow and grow and grow?

That wouldn't get me on this one because English Mastifs are huge anyway.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:50:48 AM EDT
[#7]
the girl's a cutie
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 7:06:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
the girl's a cutie

She sure is! I can see myself getting nasty with her!! All that beautiful white hair rubbing on me...

And the brunette is not bad looking either.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 7:07:56 AM EDT
[#9]
You can tell its PS.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 7:31:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Not just PS`ed.. but its not even a English Mastiff.. Its a Neapolitan Mastiff.. Mastino ..

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 7:33:45 AM EDT
[#11]
If the dog was actually that size, he'd weigh over 400 lbs easily, unless those two people are both very short.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top