Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 10:53:35 AM EDT
1.  They want to build the Great Wall of Mexico and expel the illegal aliens now resident in the US.

2.  They want to decimate government and eliminate bureaucracies wherever they are found.

3.  They want to keep God (Great Architect, Superman, Jesus Christ, FSM) in public life and allow religious people to practice their religion

4.  Apparently, they're planning on removing the official designation Jesus Christ from their national platform at their next big powwow.  This may piss off some, but will probably bring people like me in.

5.  With regards to second amendment rights... they specifically say that all US citizens have the right to keep and bear arms.  This is not a collective right, it's an individual right.

Booya, I have found a new home.  Fuck the Democrats, and fuck the Republicans.  I can stand behind all of this stuff, I am a new Constitution Party member.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#1]
they have been touched by his noodly appendage!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:58:41 AM EDT
[#2]
what's their stance on the commerce clause?

would they appoint judges to the SC who are strict interpretationists and would overturn the NFA and the GCA?

if they win the presidency, would they immediately rescind Bush's EO which created the import ban?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#3]
i'm in if that's the platform.

what's their stance on foreign involvement? would they immediately or at least hurriedly move all troops back to conus and let what happens happen?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:01:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah it sounds good, but have you looked at their stance on the war on terrorism?

Here's some snippets........

the United States must avoid acts of retaliation abroad which destroy innocent human lives, creating enmity toward the United States and its people

sounds like something off DU

or this........

In accord with the views of our Founding Fathers, we must disengage this nation from the international entanglements which generate foreign hatred of the United States, and are used as the excuse for terrorist attacks on America and its people. The 'war on terrorism" is not a proper excuse for perpetual U.S. occupation of foreign lands, military assaults on countries which have not injured us, or perpetual commitment of taxpayer dollars to finance foreign governments.

RETARDED!!

There has to be a better alternative out there somewhere!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
what's their stance on the commerce clause?

would they appoint judges to the SC who are strict interpretationists and would overturn the NFA and the GCA?

if they win the presidency, would they immediately rescind Bush's EO which created the import ban?

Call them yourself.

For more information contact:
American Independent Party
State Chairman
Nancy Shearer Spirkoff
8158 Palm Street
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
(619) 460-4484

It's not like she's hiding or anything.  Mods, please allow this identifying information to remain... it's on the main page of their website.  

Nationally:

Contact the Constitution Party

Here you'll find contact information for the national office of the Constitution Party.  Click here for links to our state party affiliates.

Constitution Party
23 North Lime St.
Lancaster, PA 17602

Toll Free: 1-800-2-VETO-IRS (1-800-283-8647)
Tel: 717-390-1993
Fax: 717-299-5115

General E-Mail and Information: Click Here
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:04:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah it sounds good, but have you looked at their stance on the war on terrorism?

the United States must avoid acts of retaliation abroad which destroy innocent human lives, creating enmity toward the United States and its people

or this........

In accord with the views of our Founding Fathers, we must disengage this nation from the international entanglements which generate foreign hatred of the United States, and are used as the excuse for terrorist attacks on America and its people. The 'war on terrorism" is not a proper excuse for perpetual U.S. occupation of foreign lands, military assaults on countries which have not injured us, or perpetual commitment of taxpayer dollars to finance foreign governments.

RETARDED!!

Looks like the Constitution Party has developed Libertarian Disease.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:06:39 AM EDT
[#7]
What difference does it make what their stance is....They are not a viable political party.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:08:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What difference does it make what their stance is....They are not a viable political party.

I guess you like the taste of shit on your tongue.

ETA:  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#9]
i did some reading on their website.  i really like about 80% of their platform, but they seem WAAAY too religious for me. they almost seem like tehy think the constitution was a gift from god or something, and i think they have an unrealistic picture of what the US can do in the world
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Something needs to give this two party system a kick in the ass because so far they seem to be a one party system of ever increasing spending, increasing government intervention in to our private affairs and brainwashing our children through the NEA using a school system that is a sham.

Being and Independant ain't so bad, if only there was a real party movement.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:  

I think of all the people who've posted in this thread, you're more likely than anyone to post something about tasting shit.
The fact is, even if EVERY SINGLE CONSERVATIVE GUN OWNER banded together and voted for the Constitution Party candidate, that candidate would still lose.  Period.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

or this........

RETARDED!!

So the NEOCONS don't like them? BFD.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:  hr

I think of all the people who've posted in this thread, you're more likely than anyone to post something about tasting shit.
The fact is, even if EVERY SINGLE CONSERVATIVE GUN OWNER banded together and voted for the Constitution Party candidate, that candidate would still lose.  Period.

Oh, well then that just makes the shit taste better, doesn't it. Some people will do anything to be on a 'winning' side, even compromise their beliefs.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:  

Oh, well then that just makes the shit taste better, doesn't it. Some people will do anything to be on a 'winning' side, even compromise their beliefs.

Everyone compromises every single day.  Only idiots don't recognize the fact.  And not knowing what shit tastes like, I will leave its improvement to connosseurs such as yourself.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:  

If every single gun owner, conservative or not, voted for the same party... that would be a 30% national swing.  In all likelihood, it would be a 60% swing OF VOTERS... because not everybody votes.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:17:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Seeing as how the people labelled as "Neocons" by liberal morons are the ones who want to defend our country and the Western world from the incursion of Islamic fanatic terrorists, yes, it's a pretty big fucking deal.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#17]
The little summary at the top of the article makes them sound interesting...but once I looked at their platform information on their website it became clear that they couldn't win an election if they were the only candidate.  They want to "abolish the department of energy", "abolish the IRS", "eliminate every and all taxes", "replace entire system by implimenting tariffs on goods".  Half this country wants the government to take care of them.  They don't want huge radical change so they will never vote for a party who's platform talks about abolishing key components of current life.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:17:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:  

I think of all the people who've posted in this thread, you're more likely than anyone to post something about tasting shit./quote]

OK, I'm not really sure about how to take this.  Of all the people that posted in this thread, I'm the only one that has, in fact, posted something about tasting shit.  I guess that makes you correct.  What was your point?

Or were you just looking for the Master of the Obvious award today?

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:19:00 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:  

If every single gun owner, conservative or not, voted for the same party... that would be a 30% national swing.  In all likelihood, it would be a 60% swing OF VOTERS... because not everybody votes.

No, that's impractical because not every gun owner is a conservative.  I'd venture to say that at least 40-50% are not.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:19:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
OK, I'm not really sure about how to take this.  

Take it however you feel like taking it.  That's between you and your significant other.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#21]
they're for sealing the border, they're for reducing spending and shrinking the government, they're for freedom of religion, and they recognize the 2nd amendment as an individual right.  they seem like an inverse of the republican and democratic parties.  they dont want the war, but public opinion could change that.  honestly even with their shortcomings I think they are a better choice than the big two.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:18:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Been a proud member of the CP for 6 years  

Used to be called the "Tax Party" when their only agenda was to abolish the IRS. Then they figured out there is more than one issue that needs addressing..  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or this........

RETARDED!!

Since when is sanity a disease?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:20:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

or this........

RETARDED!!

When you believe insanity to be sane.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:26:24 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

RETARDED!!

Sounds like they are isolationists.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:53:37 AM EDT
[#26]
I think I may have found my new party.Thanks peakoil
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:01:19 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

RETARDED!!

With the ROP trying to take over the world, that won't fly.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#28]
I am going to support their party also.

Heavy on the religious bit but I do support the values they espouse.

I don't think isolationism works but I also think we should exert most of our efforts on straightening this country out.  We have millions of illegals coming over our borders while we fight in the ME? WTF?

The Republicans need a good kick in the teeth and I'm going to do my bit in that regard.  I will never vote for one again.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:11:08 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
i did some reading on their website.  i really like about 80% of their platform, but they seem WAAAY too religious for me. they almost seem like tehy think the constitution was a gift from god or something, and i think they have an unrealistic picture of what the US can do in the world

Wait, I thought all Americans (I am an American too, so don't  flame me!) thought that they were God's gift to the world and that the rest of the world should kiss the ground they walk on.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:12:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or this........

RETARDED!!

+1, sounds like my kind of party. Neo-cons can kiss my big, white American behind. I am a strict paleoconservative.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I am a new Constitution Party member.  

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:21:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:  

Why not post your true motive for pushing the constitution party?
That being if the constitution party pulls votes in 08 it will pull the votes from the Republican party not the POS liberal dems.
Admit it , be honest, you're a liberal dem and always have been,
thats always been your message here.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:36:03 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
1.  They want to build the Great Wall of Mexico and expel the illegal aliens now resident in the US.

1,000 mile wall. Guards. A police agency capable of tracking down 11,000,000 UNDOCUMENTED people, and then go through the administrative/legal process of deportation -for ALL of the,.

So they propose an endeavor that would require the LARGEST expansion of Government and beauracracies in OUR HISTORY....

2.  They want to decimate government and eliminate bureaucracies wherever they are found.

...and then they oppose it.

I don't know, they sound pretty f#cking stupid.

By the way, we all know that you're voting Democrat.
Nice try.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

or this........

RETARDED!!

When you believe insanity to be sane.

I'm sorry to hear about your illness.  I hope you get bbetter soon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:34:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

RETARDED!!

Sounds like they George Washington's Farewell Address to heart.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I'm sorry to hear about your illness.  I hope you get bbetter soon.

Way to avoid the actual issues.  You'll fit in well with the Con-you-into-wasting-your-vote Party.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top