Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 4:51:58 PM EDT
And all I've got to drink is shitty Budweiser.  

Luckily I have 18 shitty Budweisers so I may be able to make up for quality with sheer pissy pilsnerness.

Happily I will be starting full time school (after a hiatus of 4 years) beginning Monday.  Unfortunately not all news is good.  I will need to get a part time job.  Shall I become the right wing mole in Starbucks?  What say you?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Male stripper, your in Ca. lot of need for that .
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:54:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I got liquor here, come over but you have to put up with me, and its not a good day
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Wal-Mart Greater.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Male stripper, your in Ca. lot of need for that .

You know, I bet the money would be pretty good.  Add that I'm actually taking a dance class (don't go revoking my Man Card just yet.  I'm taking ballroom dancing with the express intent of a) meeting chicks and b) It's just good to know how to dance) and it may be just up my alley.

Ofcourse my 6-pack (the muscley one, not the one that comes in glass bottles) has been MIA for a few years now.  I'm sure they're looking for the type of guys that hang out on GAP billboards for those types of jobs.

Oh, and morality.  I've got morality too.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Golly.  Just 5 shitweisers down and I'm really feeling it.  Apparently I've been out of college too long.  I used to beer bong these things.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why I was KICKED OUT of SDSU the first time around.  Ya think
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:46:02 PM EDT
[#6]
7 down.

You know.  I'm not really all that certain I want to drink myself into a stupor tonight.  Really, what's it worth?  Would it not be better for me to wake up nice and early, go get my part time job and get all those chorse out of the way that I've been putting off?

Fuck it.  I'm heading to a strip joint.  

EDIT: It's occurred to me that tonight is a Wednesday night.  I may be in line for the "B" team.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top