Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 6:43:48 PM EDT
So, as an early Christmas present (And becausemy oldest was dying to see it) I suprised them by loading the two oldest in the car and taking them to see the movie.
I wasnt particularly interested in seeing it, not a big deal one way or the other. So, I expected an at best mediocre viewing experience for 125 minutes of my life.

Wow was I wrong. I loved this movie. Absolutely fantastic. Starts off a bit slow, but all in all definately a good movie. The 9 year old enjoyed it, the 5 year old was kinda goofin off at the beginning but by the midde of it I looked over and he was sitting straight up on the edge of his seat with his hands over his mouth quietly saying "Oh no!! Get'm!! Run!"

Excellent movie.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:55:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool. Glad you had fun with the kids. They will remember the fun times. Can't wait to see it with mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top