Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2015 12:40:44 AM EDT
Spoiler alert!

Bored to death.  I just am not nerd enough for this.  Lame jokes.  Lame penis jokes.....lots of penis jokes.

I guess the one-liners were supposed to be funny.  Just didn't do it for me.  Yes, Stan Lee is in it.  Formulamatic.

Spoiler:  Good guys win.  Bad guy loses.  Pepper isn't in it.  Hulk has love interest.  Fail.  The guy with the arrows is Katnip Nevermiss minus the tits.  

New superhero emerges.  We'll call him Metrosexual Man because he's just so sensitive and in touch with his feelings.  He's kinda like a red-skinned enuch in tights with a cape.  

If you can fly why do you need a cape?  Answer:  So you can look fabulous.

I am sure most of GD will love it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:55:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Spoiler alert!

Bored to death.  I just am not nerd enough for this.  Lame jokes.  Lame penis jokes.....lots of penis jokes.

I guess the one-liners were supposed to be funny.  Just didn't do it for me.  Yes, Stan Lee is in it.  Formulamatic.

Spoiler:  Good guys win.  Bad guy loses.  Pepper isn't in it.  Hulk has love interest.  Fail.  The guy with the arrows is Katnip Nevermiss minus the tits.  

New superhero emerges.  We'll call him Metrosexual Man because he's just so sensitive and in touch with his feelings.  He's kinda like a red-skinned enuch in tights with a cape.  

View Quote

No steamed clams?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:57:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate super hero movies.  So lame.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.  The guys here will watch anything.  And like most everything.  There was a thread about what a good movie "Tammy" is.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:03:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Why spend good money going to see a genre of movie you don't like?
Lame....
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:10:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I just got back from it too, and I DID love it. Fer pete's sake it's based on a comic book! I wasn't expecting gone with the wind.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:28:20 AM EDT
[#6]
If you don't like comic book movies, why the fuck did you go see it on opening night and take a seat away from someone who would have actually enjoyed it?

I hate chick flicks... and that means I don't go watch some stupid shit like "The Fault In Our Stars" and then bitch about it on the internet.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:32:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep.  The guys here will watch anything.  And like most everything.  There was a thread about what a good movie "Tammy" is.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol the Marvel movie project is probably the most original and ambitious thing to come along in Hollywood for a long long time.  20 years o movies all tying in together?  fucking genius.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:40:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I caught a 7:30pm showing of it and thought it was pretty good. I'm all about the Marvel movies and although it was good, the first Avengers was a bit better and Winter Soldier is still the most well done Marvel movie to date. There are quite a few quiet times in the movie and some parts that make you go , but overall it was worth the watch and I'll definitely buy it on bluray.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:46:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Spoiler alert!

View Quote

13er's.  When will it end.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:59:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I thought the first one was lame.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 2:11:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I thought the first one was lame.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Age of Ultron was incredible.  Really, really good movie.  Whedon hit a grand slam with his last at-bat for Marvel.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If you don't like comic book movies, why the fuck did you go see it on opening night and take a seat away from someone who would have actually enjoyed it?

I hate chick flicks... and that means I don't go watch some stupid shit like "The Fault In Our Stars" and then bitch about it on the internet.
View Quote

That poor comic book movie lover left out in the cold because OP bought "their" ticket.  Stupidest thing I have read in a while.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spoiler alert!

In 2016 when 14'ers become the new 13'ers?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Spoiler alert!

View Quote

Vision. His name is Vision, and he is kinda of a big deal in the avengers storyline.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Vision. His name is Vision, and he is kinda of a big deal in the avengers storyline.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spoiler alert!

Naw, he's so fucking edgy because he went to a superhero comic book movie and decided it was too silly for him.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't like superhero movies.

So, I'm going to go to one of the most anticipated superhero movies of the year on opening weekend.

I'm going to make fun of capes.

Then, I'm going to start a thread talking about how gay the superhero movie I just saw was.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've been here long enough to know that GD's opinion of any movie can't be trusted.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm an arfcommer, and I'm way too cool to like what normal people like.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top