Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2001 4:23:29 PM EDT
The Hills were alive with the sound of Belt Feds!       (one .50 - two .30 s ) [:)]

About 20 of  AK-47.net 's Survivors rallied once more , to preserve Truth , Justice ,
  and the American way !    ( And fire off a Buttload of Ammo  )

As before , a diverse  collection of weaponry was in evidence;
 HK - FAL -AR - AK - Valmet - SKS - BMG - 1919A4 - well, you get the idea.

Various PC's , Monitors, Sat dish , and sundry other mechanical items were sent to
 "Techno Heaven ".
   But the high point of the day was  ( of course ) the  "KILL THE CAR " free fire
  zone exercise.

The exercise started off problematically , as difficulties arose as to how to keep
  the vehicle running without human guidance   ( YES I SAID RUNNING ) [:D]

A suggestion was made that Root remain in the vehicle - but we passed - because
  no one had the foresight to bring a Level 10 vest.  [:p]
 We did finally manage to get it in motion ( for a short time )

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - Do Not buckle your seatbelt while
  being fired upon by .50 API  !     HeHe

Anybody need 1.5 tons of twisted metal ?

The ensuing conflagration was a tribute to the American Automobile Industry   ( Can you say Crash and Burn  )

All variations of the Bump were explored.  ( note :  after a few more of these sessions  Root will have
  a viable lead mine! )

A ROCKIN GOOD TIME was had by all !!

THANKS  AGAIN ROOT !!  

BTW -- WE will have PICS forthcoming - and VIDEO  (  x  cross fingers x  )    

Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:02:44 AM EDT
[#1]
SOB [>(] SOB [>(] I really wanted to make it AKsRule. I really wanted to see some of you. Your good folks. I was sick all weekend  SOB [>(] SOB [>(] Please let me know when and where the next one will be as well as where the pics are. SOB [>(] SOB [>(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top