Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 4:09:47 PM EDT
If you don't already know, it is the movie that Larry Elder made to counter "Bowling for Columbine" but it actually speaks of facts and truths.  Watched it last night with my wife.  It is absolutely excellent!!!  Great job and great movie. I'll be handing this one out to all I know to instill some pro-gun opinions in people's minds and open up their closed way of thinking.  He even ambushes Michael Moore in his movie and the dumbass rambles on and won't even answer Elder's question.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#1]
anybody watch this film yet,  if not , I highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#2]
where can I get it?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
worldnetdaily.com sells it on their website.   I've given mine to a somewhat anti-gun friend for a few days to watch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top