Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2016 11:28:00 AM EDT
So I ordered an M1 Garand Service Grade that hit the eStore 2/16. There is currently a 3-6 month wait and I desperately want my first Garand to match the Winchester Carbine I got from them recently. I emailed customer service Friday and asked if I could add a Special grade to my order and their response was no because they have to many orders and I need to send in a new order form. Well this morning, for the hell of it, I check the eStore and boom, I have a 1944 Springfield Armory M1 Garand being delivered tomorrow! Looks like the Specials are being shipped with new CMP stocks. I'm so fucking excited right now.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

So I ordered an M1 Garand Service Grade that hit the eStore 2/16. There is currently a 3-6 month wait and I desperately want my first Garand to match the Winchester Carbine I got from them recently. I emailed customer service Friday and asked if I could add a Special grade to my order and their response was no because they have to many orders and I need to send in a new order form. Well this morning, for the hell of it, I check the eStore and boom, I have a 1944 Springfield Armory M1 Garand being delivered tomorrow! Looks like the Specials are being shipped with new CMP stocks. I'm so fucking excited right now.

View Quote

Yayy!!!

I went to the north store and hand-picked mine about 10 years ago, but ordered my 1903's and M1 Carbines through the paper system.  The wait is looooong.  Glad you're getting one.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a service grade a few months ago and put a sticky note requesting one of the new production CMP stocks, they sent me a beautiful very late SN Springfield that gauged 0 / 1.  They are great rifles and you will love it.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:19:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ordered a service grade a few months ago and put a sticky note requesting one of the new production CMP stocks, they sent me a beautiful very late SN Springfield that gauged 0 / 1.  They are great rifles and you will love it.

<a href="http://s197.photobucket.com/user/hadriel_photos/media/Guns/9D474231-3022-441A-AF73-9E919EBC9862.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/hadriel_photos/Guns/9D474231-3022-441A-AF73-9E919EBC9862.jpg</a>
View Quote

Beauty! I have a feeling this will lead to an addiction
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks like the Specials are being shipped with new CMP stocks. I'm so fucking excited right now.
View Quote

New commercial barrel and commercial stock and handguards and stock metal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top