Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2002 1:41:42 PM EDT
Yup, just gave her a new Kimber Pro Carry (Commander size). I installed a Smith and Alexander flat back strap/mag well, and  an ambi low tactical safety (she's a south paw). Three mags with bumpers, a dillion bag with her name on it, a Dillon border shift ammo bag, a cleaning kit, a set of "ears", and 500 rounds of 200 grain CSWC (5.2 grains of Titegroup). She loves it!!! After all these years I finally wore her down on handgun shooting. She has shot trap with me for a while. What got her started was us forming the first IDPA club in the state. she really wants to be a part of it. Luck me!! Just think guys, you may be sleeping with your best shooting buddy!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:44:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice pistol!  Now just remember to stay on her good side! [;)]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
gee, do you need another wife???????

NO, not me but I'll loan you mine for a week if you want to give me, I mean her, a Kimber....
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
gee, do you need another wife???????

NO, not me but I'll loan you mine for a week if you want to give me, I mean her, a Kimber....
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:55:11 PM EDT
[#4]
she's sitting in the living room with it on the sofa, fondeling it and the Galco holster and single mag pouch. I got them to match in "Havanna Brown". Now I get one and hide it along with the others. She sure looks cute with it.

thedave1164, one wife is enough!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]
What, no picture!?!
(post one of the new gun too)
[:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yup, just gave her a new Kimber Pro Carry (she's a south paw).(5.2 grains of Titegroup).
View Quote

Argon let me get this straight...
Your wife is the proud owner of a kimber?
She is pro gun and actually shoot's?
And as if that isn't enough....
She has a tightgroup! Ya lucky bastard![:D]
And a south paw to boot!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 2:54:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Make thaqt a Very Lucky Bastard!! And together since the 70's! Just happy she saw IDPA and wanted to shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top